“Cimboco restaurant in Grand Cayman is a delicious small gem!”
Review of Cimboco

Cimboco
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Myers, Florida
“Cimboco restaurant in Grand Cayman is a delicious small gem!”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We planned to go to a different restaurant every nite of vacation but we all loved Cimboco so much we had to go back. Their pasta dishes are delicious and desserts homemade, also very affordable compared to most restaurants in Grand Cayman. Make it one of your dinners out while there. Those also have a $5 dollar breakfast everyday which is an amazing price.

Monroe, Louisiana
“Good breakfast!”
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My husband and I had Cimboco for breakfast two mornings while in Grand Cayman. I had the French toast which was good, but not what you typically think of for French toast. I'm not sure what type of bread it was made from, but it had a dryer, grainier texture that I was used to. The vanilla whipped cream that went on top was delicious! My husband had the Eggs Benedict which he said were wonderful. They do not have a big breakfast selection, but overall it was very good.

Northern California
“Overall, it's rather blaah”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

It's hard to find a good casual restaurant on Grand Cayman that doesn't cost a fortune. Cimboco is very cheery, located near the (now closed) Marquee Theaters (they closed because a new multiplex opened in the new Camana Bay development).

Anyway, Cimboco has a nice enough menu and atmosphere, but after eating there twice I have to say that their food just doesn't really hit the mark for me or my family. It seems like it's either way too spicy or way too bland. It's a good value and they give you nice sized portions. It's very family-friendly. It's not too expensive. But as they say on Yelp, it's rather "meh."

If you're not looking for a culinary adventure, this place is fine. The menu can be rather hit or miss.

Phoenix, Arizona
“A must for Breakfast!”
Reviewed June 12, 2011

We stayed at the Marriott walked and ate breakfast here every morning. We ordered the 5 for $5 dollar deal, it was delicious. This deal is only during the weekday. So for the weekend I ordered the breakfast pizza, WOW it was amazing! The coffee was pretty darn good too. Service was great! I highly recommend.

• Visited May 2011
Warrenville, Illinois
“Unexpected Gem”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

While staying in Grand Cayman, we were looking for a local fish restaurant and happened on Cimboco just a block from our condo. What a great place. Small storefront in a strip mall with indoor or outdoor seating. Never really crowded but what a fabulous meal. Sort of an Asian fusion. Had a regular menu and daily specials for lunch and dinner. We have a lamb shank over mashed bonito with fresh veggies and I had Yellowfin Tuna with Ginger and wasabi mashed potatoes...but the best was the Chocolate tart with homemade vanilla bean ice cream.....enough said. You just won't believe this place...although not cheap, so worth it....Don't miss this one!

• Visited April 2011