“Amazing food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Southern Spice

Southern Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Southern Spice Indian Restaurant definitely means taste, flavor, affection, pleasure, delight, happiness, charm, sentiment, pathos, beauty and essence of Indian Cuisine.
“Amazing food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

The staff is so friendly, warm, and welcoming. They are all so proud to serve their food, and happy to do it!! Their food is amazing. I had the garlic naan, chicken tikka masala, and fried fish. They were all incredibly delicious. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes Indian food!! I wanted to keep trying, and I only stopped because I would explode if I hadn't.

1 Thank Fen K

Bridgetown, Barbados
“Halal Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is probably the only place in Cayman that has halal chicken. You must ask before to be certain. The food was nice and ALL the staff are friendly and funny! I would recommend the cheese naan and the mango lassi

Visited August 2014
Guernsey, United Kingdom
“I've had worse”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Went for a take out and bought two curried chicken meals which were very good, and the portions were about right. For the price of 16 CI Dollars a piece I would like to see a naan bread thrown in though. They ask you how spicy you want it and cook it that way which is nice. It's hard to get a decent Indian curry on the island but this one is almost there.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Good, but not great, Indian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We had dinner at Southern Spice on our most recent of three trips to Grand Cayman. We found it to be good, but nothing to write home about. The food is typical Indian fare. Curries, tandoori, makhni murgh, naan, etc. The portions are generous but you probably won't have leftovers. The service is very friendly, and the owner takes a great deal of pride in his establishment, but we've just had better Indian elsewhere. Prices are OK by Cayman standards. The three of us has a filling meal for about USD $130, with no alcohol.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank profe1967
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Just ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

The food was fine but it was a lot of sauce and not a lot of meat. Like most food in the Caymans it cost quite a bit. I don't usually mind that if I enjoy the meal but when I don't I'm a little put out. Plus it upset my stomach all night long.

Visited August 2014