Review Highlights
Great Dive with Great Crew

We went for a long weekend in Cayman and spent a day doing a two tank dive. Conditions were... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
BartenderND
Chicago, Illinois
via mobile
Great dive experience

My teenagers were certified two years ago but hadn't been back in the water, so they were a little... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
371billc
Grapevine, Texas

1,398 results
All reviews these guys dive sites great dive dive master night dive diving experience stingray city top notch discover scuba kittiwake wreck dive shop cruise ship octopus three days small boat great operation lion fish
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My teenage daughters had never scuba-dived before, and it had been years since I had, so the Intro to Scuba offered by Cayman Turtle Divers was a perfect fit for us. After a 30 minute dry land briefing, our guide Shaggy (who was great!) got us outfitted and guided us on a one tank introductory dive that immediately became the highlight of our trip--but only for a day. We had so much fun that we went out again the next day for two tanks of diving, which included exploring the old Oro Verde wreck. Their boat picked us up from the beach closest to our hotel, so it couldn't have been more convenient. Cayman Turtle Divers keeps their groups small and goes the extra mile on service. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Just finished a week of diving with my three kids ages 20,18 and 15. They were all beginners. JT and Shaggy were great. Very patient and supportive with lots of individual attention. The dive sites were the best I've ever seen. As a parent I was worried about my kids lack of skills but the guys at Cayman Turtle Divers put us all at ease. It's hard to beat seeing your kids travel thru " The Big Tunnel " and " Orange Canyon " out to the edge of the wall !
I'll never take a large boat again. A small group of 4 to 6 with JT and Shaggy is the way to go. I can't imagine it being any better!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Awesome guys and very patient. The dives were amazing and we had the time of our lives. The small group was the best part no more than 6 people. They were very helpful with my daughters ear problems and were very patient. I recommend them 100%.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We are so happy that we found Cayman Turtle Divers. There are so many dive companies on Grand Cayman and it is hard to decide. These guys really know what they are doing and are passionate about diving. JT and Shaggy are a great team and make the trip very personal. We took the resort course and they accommodated us in every way. JT was our dive master. He was very thorough and helped us easily master all of the necessary skills. These guys have been around for many years and they have an excellent safety record.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Unbelievable!!! A dive operation on Grand Cayman without pretentious snobbery. No cattle boat diving here!!! Down to earth,good folks(T.J.,Shaggy). Knowledgeable,professional,personable,"real". Had a great time diving with these guys. This was my daughters' first Caribbean dive and what great time/experience. Very flexible and accommodating with your schedule. Highly recommend Turtle Divers.