“OUTSTANDING CREW AND DIVING!”

Cayman Turtle Divers
Ranked #3 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Cayman Turtle Divers where we offer the best in Cayman Islands Diving and of course, the most FUN trips you can imagine! At Cayman Turtle divers, we provide a personalized dive experience with our dedicated and knowledgeable crew. At a maximum of only 6 divers, you won't ever feel crowded! Our staff is happy to provide a full valet service, from setting up your gear to washing it and packing it for you, and our resident marine biologist is always eager to fill you in all what all the little critters are doing on your dives. So who's ready to come join the fun?!
Reviewed February 14, 2013

I recently took some annual leave to Grand Cayman Island and was recommended Cayman Turtle Divers by a couple friends. As a PADI Dive Master and a US Marine, I found diving with Cayman Turtle divers to be a great experience. All crew members conducted themselves in a highly professional manner throughout the trip. The crew was more than willing to take request for particular dive sites. After informing them that I sincerely enjoy diving walls, they took me to an amazing dive spot called Roundabout. The crew insured that all of the clients stayed aware of decompression limits and that all PADI regulations were enforced. Being in the military I found it would be interesting to dive the Ex Naval Ship the Kittiwake. Jt, one of the instructors was very informative about the Naval Ship and operations the Kittiwake had conducted before its retirement in Grand Cayman Island. He was also very knowledgeable with navigating through the ship. I recommend requesting him to take you to the air pocket in one of the decompression champers on the ship. I highly recommend Cayman Turtle Divers and will be returning soon.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I took my 3 teens diving last summer in Cayman & 2 of them was able to get certified by JT. The other was already certified. They had a great time. They went out every day with CTD & even did 1 night dive which they all agreed was the best. I highly recommend these guys as they help you from the moment they pick you up at your hotel. They prepare all the gear for you, give you a briefing at each site, help you get into your gear & in the water. They help you back up in the boat get you water & snacks. The discussions are fun & lively. Our safety was always a top priority along with having a great experience. If you want to go diving & not sure where to go I recommend Grand Cayman & diving with JT.

1  Thank Linda K
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I went diving we the guys there are really good with safety and really fun. I would highly recommend to anyone!!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Went on multiple dives over the course of a week, and had an amazing time. I did the open water portion of the training and JT did a great job going over all of the skills necessary and making sure I knew what I was doing before going on the real dives. The briefings for the dive sites were very informative they knew the wildlife to look for, and the terrain of the site. They also did an excellent job of guiding throughout the dive. I had an absolute blast, would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Al, Steve, & JT were awesome guides. One day out to Sting Ray City, Barrier Reef, & KAIBO and another day out diving the Big Tunnels & ExUSS Kittiwake. They picked us up on the beach infront of our condo on SMB. Nice equipment, boat, and perfect service. We will see you guys next time!