“Amazing”
Review of DNS Diving

DNS Diving
Ranked #6 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: DNS Diving is committed to helping you discover the most amazing dive sites in Grand Cayman, from the sheer drop offs of our famous walls, to the adventurous wrecks and breathtaking reefs that have made Grand Cayman one of the top diving destinations in the world. DNS Diving (formerly known as: Dive N’ Stuff) was founded in 1993 by divers for divers. Our goals are simple; smaller dive groups, longer bottom times and safe, easy, flexible diving, all of which enable us to provide more personal attention to our divers and build great friendships. From a beach pick-up by boat outside your hotel or condo, to our friendly and knowledgeable staff setting up your dive equipment; we ensure that our guests keep coming back year after year. All our dives are guided by our professional instructors, but you are free to dive with a buddy at your own pace if you prefer.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Is the best activity in the world!!! Amazing diving and divers! Very gentle and super serious group! Easy to learn! I recommend this with my eyes close!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have made several trips to Grand Cayman and this will be our third trip in a row that we dove with DNS (Dive N Stuff) Diving. Dusty, Blair, Josh and Jorge were great. Being a photographer there is nothing better than an operator that allows you and your buddy to go your own way in search of subjects and dive your own profile. Their boats, Bottom Line and Viewfinder, are roomy, well maintained, uncrowded, and departs at 7:30 AM so there is never a rush or a cut on your bottom time. Between the dives you will be treated to homemade cookies by Dusty's wife. If you want to really get Dusty and the crews attention just say "Ron Zacapa". Thanks guys for a great week of diving.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Most reviews of dive shops on GC are reviewing the great dives available - the same for all shops. DNS goes beyond this: friendly and professional at the same time, great service, excellent briefings, they tend to offer a range of sites, asking where we would like to go "Big Tunnels? No problem!" I've been out with DNS about ten times on two trips to GC, and can't wait for next time.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

As a new diver with only about five dives under my weight belt, I was treated with respect and kindness. I had all the help I needed on the boat and underwater. There was always a professional nearby, often pointing out some of the wonderous things I might have missed. I said once I'd like to try more depth (my first lesson at another operation left me with doubts about my ability to equalize). As we were cruising Blaine reached over and pointed at the computer on my wrist, and we were at 100 feet! Naturally we did not maintain that depth for long but what a thrill to help me realize I had mastered equalizing. Each dive with DNS increased my confidence and improved my technique with great coaching from the crew.
If I ever get to return to the Caymans, DNS will have my diving business!

1  Thank goattoes
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Once again the DNS crew has exceeded my expectations. We are just back from a 11 day family vacation were my daughter and I dove for 9 days. The dive sites were as exciting as ever and the service we received was incredible. I had just purchased a GoPro camera and the crew had lots of valuable advice on different ways to capture the best video. Little things like the baked treats provided as a between dive snack really put Dusty and crew head and shoulders above any other dive operators. We are already counting down the days until we dive with DNS in 2014.

1  Thank jbf23229