“Stingray City - wow” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Carib Select Watersports & Photos

Carib Select Watersports & Photos
Ranked #20 of 28 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Carib Select Watersports specializes in guided Stingray City tours with professional photographers who capture every moment of your adventure!Gain a Caribbean perspective and feel the island through your soul while experiencing a fun-filled day of snorkeling and history all captured with beautiful photos. Take home more than memories. Take home a piece of The Cayman Islands.
Sweden
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Stingray City - wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

What a fantastic experience! The boat was not so fancy but WOW such people in the crew - captain and guide. Great humor and they knew excatly the best spot so swim with the stingrays and to snorkel. Our greatest experience on our cruise. Such great fun, and our photos were so wonderful to share with friends who should not believe us if we just try to explain with words only.We recommend these guys!!!!!!!!!
Samuel&Lotta - Sweden

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Samuel P

Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Exciting trip!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

My husband, 3 year old daughter and I vacationed in grand cayman for 11 days and saved this excursion for last. I couldn't decide who to book with and luckily ran into Esther, a former employee of Carib Select, at our condo. She told me that I must try this company and she called Tina right there on the beach. Tina was so kind and gave me all of the information about the tour that I needed to know. We decided to book with this company and I am so glad we did!
We were picked up at our place and taken to the marina. The boat wasn't over crowded and we had plenty of room to move around. Krista, the photographer, and Otis, the captain, were both so kind and friendly. They provided us with important information about the stingrays and how to interact with them. Otis is very liked by the stingrays, making this such an amazing experience!! The stingrays are actually named and can be told apart by their markings.
We are so glad that we met Esther and she recommended this company. Carib Select doesn't have one of those huge boats with tons of people on it, making this trip more personable a
nd memorable!! Water and juice was available and there was no pressure at all to buy the pictures (which were amazing)!!

Visited July 2012
San Diego, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the most fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

i have gone 2 times to stingray city with another group but this year we went with them. their fam makes you feel so conferrable with the stingrays. they take great pics and teach you a lot. cant wait till next year to go again

Visited May 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
“We had a great time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed this excursion! The photographer and the captain on the boat were very friendly and helpful to those who needed it for example life jackets, snorkeling gear, children, and they provided light refreshments. They allowed everyone enough time to take pictures and touch the stingrays. The photographer Krista did a great job taking photos especially one of my husband french kissing a stingray!!! It was great, we felt very comfortable and safe the whole time. We made it back to the port with plenty of time left to get back to our ship. The price of the trip and pictures were a great deal! I defenitely recommend Carib Select Watersports.

Visited May 2012
Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Value - Needs some Refinement”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We (wife, daughter & family) had a great time "visiting" with the Stingrays and then snorkeling. The price for a 3 hour tour was definitely a bargain. The guide was excellent and the boat captain was very entertaining and good with the stingrays.The pictures were expensive but there was no pressure to buy and they did allow you to take your own pictures. I would suggest they start the tour earlier. On our trip the other boat broke down and we had a lot of people on our boat, this made the picture taking with the stingrays last longer than usual and we almost missed our tender back to the cruise ship. If they start earlier there would be room for unforeseen events.
Overall I wouls recommend Carib and use them again.

Visited June 2012