I have traveled to many Caribbean islands (Turks, Antigua, Jamaica, st. Martin) and fell in love with GC! The location of GCBS is perfect along with the beautiful Seven Mile Beach! Our room had a full balcony which is a must. Great views of the ocean and property!
The people on GC are exceptionally friendly! The hotel is the perfect size and not overcrowded! The Red Sail Scuba diving company in the resort is first class! They go above and beyond for you! Very professional and knowledgable!! The only negative to the property is the restaurant "Hemmingways" we were not impressed with the food which was very bland.
Fosters grocery store is within walking distance(push the cart to your hotel and leave it roadside they pick it up!). The island is pricey but well worth every penny!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Cayman Beach Suites is the island's finest all-suites beach and golf resort. The 800 sq. ft. suites have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, famous Seven Mile beach and our uniquely designed swimming pools. The hotel resort offers exclusive facilities within the complex, 24/7 fitness center, deluxe European boutique spa, water sports facilities, on site dive center, catamaran trips and a Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Beach Resort
- Hyatt Grand Cayman
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites Cayman Islands