It is not often that a hotel ticks all the right boxes without having to break the bank to stay there. The Grand Cayman Beach Suites did just that for our stay in Grand Cayman.
The front desk staff are extremely pleasant and helpful, as is the friendly bellman, forever there to open the door and help with bags.
Our one bedroom suite was not overly flashy, but was spacious and had everything we needed.
The pools are amazing and perfect for our trip with our 9 month old son. There are shallow sides to sit on and deeper sections to float around in. Due to the relatively small nature of the suites and proximity to the beach, the pool never felt crowded. They were always clean and tidy.
As I mentioned above, the suites are close to the beach... Walking past the pools and straight onto a beach that looks like it came straight out of a holiday magazine. The water is shallow with gentle waves, perfect for the little guy to splash in his floatie.
Another plus is the quality of food at the suites. We ate at Hemingway's the first night and both enjoyed our fish. The service was good, an all in all, a good experience. As with most restaurants on the island, it is a little pricy, but with fresh seafood and then fact we enjoyed it so much, we were happy to pay. The food we most recommend from the suites is the lunchtime grill. For $13 CI you can choose 2 meats and all the salads, more than enough to fill you up for lunch. The catch of the day was fresh and delicious and the shrimp and chicken were well seasoned and cooked to perfection. Don't miss it when you stay here!
We absolutely loved our stay at the Beach Suites. We'll definitely be back to Grand Cayman and when we do, we'll be staying here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Cayman Beach Suites is the island's finest all-suites beach and golf resort. The 800 sq. ft. suites have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, famous Seven Mile beach and our uniquely designed swimming pools. The hotel resort offers exclusive facilities within the complex, 24/7 fitness center, deluxe European boutique spa, water sports facilities, on site dive center, catamaran trips and a Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Beach Resort
- Hyatt Grand Cayman
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites Cayman Islands