What beautiful rooms. Bright, cheery, adds to the carribean touch. Clean, quiet beautiful beach area too. If you like smaller hotels, this place is for you. The food was good too. The only complaint I have is there jacuzzi doenst work well at all. The staff was friendly. The food is expensive in the Caymans so we packed the mini frdge with lunch meats etc.
I still dream of my week in the Caymans, its been a year. I would defintely go back and would prefer to stay here instead of the Ritz Carlton. I have been to many islands in the carribean and so far, this was my favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Cayman Beach Suites is the island's finest all-suites beach and golf resort. The 800 sq. ft. suites have spectacular views of the Caribbean Sea, famous Seven Mile beach and our uniquely designed swimming pools. The hotel resort offers exclusive facilities within the complex, 24/7 fitness center, deluxe European boutique spa, water sports facilities, on site dive center, catamaran trips and a Jack Nicklaus designed golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Cayman Beach Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Cayman Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Grand Cayman Beach Resort
- Hyatt Grand Cayman
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cayman
- Grand Cayman Beach Suites Cayman Islands