“Delish!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This restaurant is within Camana Bay. Everything I tried was absolutely delicious! They had a variety of choices on their menu and they also had a prix fixe menu (appetizer, main course, dessert). I had the duck con fit and it was so good!!! The meat was tender, seasoning just right and the skin was crispy! It laid on a bed of wilted leafy vegetables and a cauliflower puree. Our server took care of us and always made sure our glasses were full. Only thing is our food took a while to come out, hence the 4 stars.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Good food overall. One of the few restaurants that serves Lion Fish on the Island I was told. Richard the Chef /Expediter of the evening is a super friendly guy.(as well as the staff in general) The pork rib and shoulder items were delicious. Though I did not personally try it, the pork belly dish was reported to be great as well. A few snafus to report. Ordered a two pound baked Snapper ...served and charged for a three and 1/2 pounder. It was delicious....just too much to eat with the other entres we ordered and expensive. Two of us tried the1/2 roasted chicken. A wee bit tough and dry I am sorry to report (hard even to cut with a knife).....teaches me for ordering chicken on an island known for it's delicious local seafood. Service was nice but super slow...45 minutes from ordering to being served the entres. Made a few of our crew a bit grumpy. I think we caught them on a weird night in that the food took forever to be prepared and served. Hey, it happens at the best restaurants sometimes. No worries.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

A party of 3 shared drinks and snacks everything excellent - the scenery is very relaxing. Lovely area

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The service was excellent, but I was there on a slow lunch day. However I think it would've been great on a busy evening too! The food was delicious and perfectly prepared but I felt slightly over priced for what it was. The plating was beautiful and the staff friendly. I had been diving the day before with a member of the staff and she came over and chatted with my family and I which I thought was very nice! The views from the patio are a lovely backdrop while enjoying your food.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We're here on holiday, a friend of ours who lives here took us for lunch. The service was excellent, staff very friendly. We ordered lunch, spicy beef salad for me on recommendation, very tasty, steak cooked to perfection - medium rare, the salad very fresh, the dressing was just right. Not too much heat but enough to knowthere was chili in there. My husband had the falafel, I didn't try it but he said it was exceptional. If was here for longer I'd definitely go back.

1  Thank Bumpyrocketfrog