“Great Food and Attentive Service”
Review of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink - CLOSED

Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Just came back from a girls dinner night out at Michael's. I have been to Michael's a few times before. I find the service is consistently good and their menu changes often (which can be good or bad if you are not adventurous). Tonight, I ordered off a special set menu consisting of a pumpkin salad appetizer, roasted lionfish main and a chocolate creme for dessert. The chef really hit it out of the ball park with that menu (and I don't even usually like pumpkin)! It was delicious and the portions were generous. We were sitting outside and it started to rain. Two wait staff immediately came over to help us move our table into the covered section so we would not get wet. I love this restaurant!

1  Thank TravelChild

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I love trying new things, but Michael's just isn't for me. The desserts are lovely, but the food was just okay. The service was also below standard. I didn't really enjoy my dinner. I did however have a decent lunch one day. I guess it depends on who is attending to you.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

In Camana Bay, Michael's has a menu that we found so interesting that we returned for our last night. Excellent small and medium plates, using many seasonal and local ingredients (try the lionfish--quite local, and very mild and tasty). Wine list is also good, and the servers are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

The wait staff was great, but the food just OK. If you like exotic dishes this is the place for you, but if your taste pallate is more vanilla there isn't much on the menu that will please you. We had a couple of small plates and shared (pizza, chili chicken wings(yum!), and ricotta and mango jam crostini). The wings and crostini arrived first and we waited for the pizza, and waited and waited and waited. They finally brought it over with apologies and a free side of grilled peaches, which we appreciated.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was looking forward to esting here ince they listed on Opentable. The food was not special at all. No flavor. Service stasff uninformed. We wound up ordering burgers when we got back to the hotel

1  Thank nyc72