Hibiscus Spa at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: REJUVENATE AT HIBISCUS SPAThe Hibiscus Spa, located at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman promotes a total lifestyle approach that encompasses the entire person - body, mind and soul - in order to provide the most complete and beneficial services for our guests. Adjacent to the Governor's Ballroom, the spa's 7000 sq. ft. facility offers fifteen treatment rooms, two steam and sauna rooms, woment's whirlpool and vichy showers and a seasoned staff to offer massages and a variety of treatments to rejuvenate the body and soul.
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I had a facial. Simone was so down to earth, knowledgeable, and kind. I not only felt relaxed & well taken care of, but enjoyed talking with her.
I hope to come back! Thank you! By the way, I loved the vitamin C so much that I purchased it as well as the cream for the eyes!

1  Thank Mary F

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Even if you are not staying at the Westin, make time for The Hibiscus Spa. Tried massage, facial and pedisure and was pleasantly surprised that all three were among the best I had ever experienced. Front desk staff is at times stand offish and drssing room is a bit cramped when there are more than six women at the lockers. Spa area is clean and neatly kept. Relaxation room needs a little care, although the refeshments are lovely. Would loved to have had more comfortable seating, soft music and separation of men and women. Spa services staff was superb, professional and very friendly. Worth the trip and at reasonable cost.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I got the island foot treatment this past week, and Tia was amazing! She was so nice to chat with, very attentive, and gave a great foot/leg massage that was great. It was just what I needed after a long year of being on my toes all day at work. The Treatments smell amazing with mineral salts that have eucalytus oil, menthol and lavender at the end. I definitely recommend going to the spa if you are in the Grand Cayman, or the Westin.
Thanks Tia!
P. Chopra
Toronto

Reviewed May 11, 2013

I recently took my mother to the Hibiscus Spa for a Mothers Day treat. We both had the essential oils wrap with was wonderful. The therapist spent a LOT of time doing scalp massage while the wrap was in place which was heavenly. We then hung out about an hour after our treatments and went in the jacuzzi, the sauna, and the steam room. All in all I felt it was an experience almost equal to treatments I've had the the Silver Rain Spa at the Ritz Carlton. Granted the Silver Rain Spa has fancier decor but the treatment was definately on par and it was a fraction of the price.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

It's not that cheap, but the 2 hour massage was exceptional. I left feeling totally refreshed. I can still smell the hibiscus