Hibiscus Spa at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: REJUVENATE AT HIBISCUS SPAThe Hibiscus Spa, located at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Grand Cayman promotes a total lifestyle approach that encompasses the entire person - body, mind and soul - in order to provide the most complete and beneficial services for our guests. Adjacent to the Governor's Ballroom, the spa's 7000 sq. ft. facility offers fifteen treatment rooms, two steam and sauna rooms, woment's whirlpool and vichy showers and a seasoned staff to offer massages and a variety of treatments to rejuvenate the body and soul.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

What a way to spend the morning with my wife on our 10 year anniversary. great spa & wonderful start to a very relaxing week.

1  Thank markkoneill

Reviewed October 5, 2012

This was a nice place to visit for a spa treatment, A fair bit of construction going on at the hotel, but spa was quiet and peacefull,

1  Thank Daniel G
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We used the facilities here once and although the treatments we had were very good, easily worth 5 star, and were reasonably priced, the rest of the spa itself was... well.... non-existant.

One relaxation room and a shower cubicle doesn't make something a "spa" for us, but if you fancy treating yourselves then try going Monday - Thursday, they seem to often have deals on treatments with 10% off.

Just don't expect anything else except the treatment!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Hello! I received a deep tissue massage with Joe and it was amazing! If you are looking for a great massage ask for Joe! ;)

1  Thank ASHLEY B
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My sister and I got mani/pedis for my wedding here and they did a fabulous job. My French manicure had nice clean lines and looked very natural and my pedicure lasted for weeks. They were very nice, adding a bit of conversation but being quiet enough that we could enjoy the moment together.