“Spectacular”

Living The Dream Divers
Ranked #3 of 33 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Only Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for unparalleled personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service, small groups & guided dives on board the biggest, newest dive boats in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving course, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our Dive Team professionals are the friendliest, highly trained instructors on island with genuine passion for what they do. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I was only able to dive with this group once, but will definitely be using them on my next visit to cayman. The dive sites they chose were spectacular (Hepp's Wall & Sand Hole). Not your typical dive sites which was great. Boats were in great shape and the group was small. The concierge service and pick up from my condo was a great add. From the time they picked me up until I got off the shuttle back at my condo, every detail was handled. My gear was ready and assembled, they carried bags from the van to the boat, helped you with your gear I cannot say enough about the experience. They are truly set apart from other dive operations. I only wish I could have spent more time with them

Write a ReviewReviews (1,680)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"full service"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed July 6, 2017

Before we arrived in Grand Cayman Liz responded to my initial email in a timely manner. She answered my general questions and questions regarding my wife doing her AOW certification. The communication was great.

We dived with Living The Dream divers for four days. The valet service is truly 'valet service'. You really don't have to do anything, except dive. For all of the dives our tanks were more than 3100 psi., which is handy if you're an air hog. The boats are great and provide an easy one step into the water. The dive sites on the West Side are only a few minutes away so you are never on the boat for too long. The North Side dives aren't too far out on the boat either. This means you have more time to enjoy other activities on the island.

We dived with Sydney, Christian (night dive), Richard, Courtney, Ty, and Scott. The dives were mostly excellent, and the worst of the dives was really really good. Richard took my GoPro and got some really nice footage of a nurse shark resting under a rock. Thanks again Richard! Scott won the 'Lionfish Killer' award, and I have great video of it :-)! Ty was extra helpful teaching my wife some buoyancy tips.

My only regret was not booking more dives with Living The Dream. There is no doubt that the next time that I visit Grand Cayman I will use Living The Dream Divers for all of our diving needs.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

If you're going to dive while in Grand Cayman, dive with these folks. Not only are they extremely professional, but more than that, they are so pleasant and helpful. It is genuinely fun to spend time with the crew and guides, and the owners are top notch. Equipment is available to rent and in great condition, they'll help with your equipment and they are very well-informed. They take care of everything so you can focus on relaxing. We can't say enough positive things about LTD divers.

1  Thank EMDiazJr
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Everyone on the boat, in the shop, etc. is not only friendly but very helpful. They care about the customers, the environment and actually really seem to enjoy their jobs a lot. Our family of 4 dove with them 3 of the days we were there, they picked great dive sites, the boats are far from crowded. The crew did a awesome job helping setup gear as well as clear dive site briefings, they answered questions and are just personable people. It was quite refreshing and really helped make our vacation.

2  Thank GSchunicht