“World class operation with a family feel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Living The Dream Divers

Living The Dream Divers
Ranked #2 of 30 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for the best personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service with the smallest groups on board the biggest, newest dive boat in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, fruit, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving courses, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“World class operation with a family feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My wife and I both agree this was by far the best dive operator we have ever had the pleasure to dive with. There sterling customer service as well as excellent attention to safety and passion for the sport was by far the best part of the trip. Liz's baked goods every morning was also a very personal touch that made us feel like our positive experience was very important to them. They also had staff with massive amounts of experience and our Advanced and Nitrox certifications we earned while there could not have been taught with any more thoroughness and attention to detail. We will definitely return to Grand Cayman sooner because of them and their team.

Houston
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great everytime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Second trip with LTD. Just a great experience. Son did a discovery dive with Tom that I was very happy with (I went along). I don't think you can go wrong diving with LTD.

Trinity, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Diving in Grand Cayman”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Gary, Carl, & Liz were superb. Let's not forget Maui the pup! Very accommodating, top shelf service, AND we saw more life than in my prior 14 years of diving. Great time had by all. Hats off and I look forward to the next trip. All the best, Dan and Jen Nero

Liverpool
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Myself and my partner were recommended Living the Dream by family- like us, relatively inexperienced divers. During our 2 week stay we used many of the dive operators, in order to get a good comparison. Although a little more pricey than the others, Living the Dream were great. Well equipped boat with good facilities on board, experienced guides who seemed very aware of our abilities and were able to bring out our adventurous streak! Dive to the Kittiwake was awesome, brilliant route around making sure we saw everything and even managed to get a swim through or two in there too! Would definitely use again when visiting family in Grand Cayman.

Visited March 2014
mleadley
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fantastic diving outfit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our 10 year old daughter did her PADI openwater referral with Living the Dream, and my husband and I did several boat dives with them. This is an outstanding diving school. Tom, who instructed our daughter, was brilliant: he talked to her like an adult but at the same time he put her at her ease. The boats are new, clean, well equipped and uncrowded. The diving team do *everything* for you, including opening and closing your air. I felt like Marie Antoinette as they put the BCD and tank on me. All I had to do was jump off the boat and have fun. The dive guides explained very well what were were going to see on the forthcoming dive, and the signs they would use for the various fish.

The dives themselves were all spectacular, especially Trinity Caves. We saw turtles, sting rays, tarpon, black durgeon, parrot fish, snapper, lion fish and many more. Thrilling from start to finish.

1 Thank Max L