“Expectations Surpassed!”

Living The Dream Divers
Ranked #3 of 33 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Only Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for unparalleled personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service, small groups & guided dives on board the biggest, newest dive boats in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving course, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our Dive Team professionals are the friendliest, highly trained instructors on island with genuine passion for what they do. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

After reading the rave reviews of this company my husband and I decided to try the out while in the Caymans, and we weren't disappointed! This was only our third diving experience, but they walked us through everything so that we felt safe and comfortable the entire time. We dove with them for two days (different sites each time), and each day a deeper wall dive was then followed with a more shallow reef dive. It was a breathtaking experience, and one we look forward to having again! Highly recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,677)
All reviews
in 24 reviews
"full service"
in 27 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My family of 4 just returned from a week in Grand Cayman. We were three newly certified divers and one diver. We spent two half-days on a private charter with Gary at Living the Dream. Our dives were absolutely wonderful. The first day was our captain Gary and Scotty, and the second day was Gary and Shawn. We explored four different reefs/sites going to 50-55 feet depth. Our newly certified divers felt safe and really loved the experience, thanks to Living the Dream. Dive computers were furnished for all divers, which was really nice. We were on their new ~35 ft dive boat, perfectly outfitted for easy in and out of the water. We highly recommend Living the Dream for diving in Grand Cayman, they were friendly, professional, safe and their equipment was terrific. When we go back, we will only dive with Living the Dream!!

Lastly, the hotel pick-up was on time and friendly. It was a short 8 minute ride to their dock from Seven Mile Beach. Also, Liz was superb helping organize our dive trips by email. I booked about 3 months before our vacation so as not to be conflicting when the cruise ships were in port. Great customer service!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I just came back from a great family vacation in Grand Cayman. I knew that I wanted to scuba dive, but I did not have anything reserved before my trip. I read up on Living the Dream Divers and contacted Liz, the owner. She set me up with a two-tank dive with a small group.

Wow, what a great team! They picked me up at the hotel and drove me and the other divers to the Yacht Club where we then headed out to the dive sites. The Dive Instructors (Scott, Broch, Chris) are awesome! They went the extra mile to make sure everyone was comfortable and ensure that our diving experience was worthwhile. They certainly exceeded my expectations.

The next time I come to Grand Cayman, this is the only dive operation I will use!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My family and another went to Grand Cayman to SCUBA dive in early July. Of the 9 divers, 6 of us were newly certified, so I was very concerned about who we dove with. I wanted a fun and safe experience for everyone. Living the Dream completely exceeded our expectations. It started with Lizzie patiently answering every one of my many questions before the trip either by e-mail of phone. When we first met the team and saw the boats and equipment, I was shocked at the quality of the equipment. The boats were big and very comfortable and the equipment was either brand new or close to brand new. The team took us on two shallow dives to check out our skills and plan out the rest of the week. All of my family did 10 dives and everyone had a great experience. The dive masters showed us a ton of interesting sites within each dive. We saw turtles, sharks, rays, eels, beautiful coral formations, incredible fish and even an Octopus. On the boat or off the boat the service was excellent. I had an issue with my personal regulator, which they fixed at no extra cost. I cannot thank Gary, Lizzie, Scott, Carl, Chris and Sean enough. You made our vacation an incredible one. My sons are now hooked on SCUBA. As an added bonus, we were treated to some incredible home made banana chocolate chip muffins and chocolate chip cookies that Lizzie made.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My 15-year-old son completed his PADI certification with LTD Divers and I joined in for a refresher course. We subsequently did 2 afternoon dives. Our entire experience was great. Liz was highly responsive to all of my e-mails and we scheduled everything very quickly. The LTD shuttle picked us up at our hotel and they were consistently on time over the course of four days. Scotty was a great instructor and everyone on the boat was helpful. The "valet" service is a real pleasure. Every dive included a member of LTD who showed us around the sites and pointed out easily missed but wonderful fish etc. On one dive we had a very inexperienced and anxious diver. The boat staff could not have been more supportive and ensured that she was guided in a safe manner while also attending to the rest of the dive group. A really great experience at every level and I will certainly use LTD Divers when I return to GC.