“Relax and Enjoy”

Living The Dream Divers
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for the best personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service with the smallest groups on board the biggest, newest dive boats in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, fruit, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving courses, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Definitely a high quality experience. Prior to the trip Liz was prompt in communication answering questions and scheduling the dives. On the island, their valet service picked me up on time at the condo on 7MB. The dive crew Scott, Brock, Sean and Carl were attentive to detail. Preparing for a dive was a breeze on the custom dive boat. Sit on the platform at the stern to put on fins and mask. The tank is brought to you and they help secure the BCD. Stand up and the dive was a giant stride away. No walking in fins balancing a tank on your back! Rental equipment is top notch. The weight integrated BCD is more comfortable than using a weight belt. Use of 80 cfs tanks and a complementary dive computer insured maximum bottom time. Spearing the invasive lionfish was an adrenalin rush. The mutton snappers devoured the lionfish in a heartbeat. After the dive, snacks are provided including cookies baked by none other than Liz. If you need to ID a fish, books are on board. Will definitely live the dream again.

There are newer reviews for Living The Dream Divers

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have years of experience and my friend was newly certified.
We each agreed that Living The Dream (LTD) catered to a divers level of experience and needs while making each dive trip a fun and memorable experience.
The custom dive boat was comfortable and afforded complete ease for ocean entry and exit.
The dive crew were experienced and attentive both onboard and underwater.
We highly recommend LTD for anyone considering diving in Grand Cayman and we look forward to a return visit soon.
Many thanks LTD!!!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I traveled to Grand Cayman to complete our open water certification and chose to go through Living the Dream Divers and we are so glad that we did. I cannot imagine a better experience. Before arriving on the island, all the plans (dates, dives, dive types etc. ) were arranged by Liz via email who was not only prompt but extremely kind and enthusiastic. Each day we dove with the company we were picked up by our instructor in the Living the Dream van, giving us a chance to have a nice chat about our dives for the day. Scottie was responsible for taking us through the four certification dives and he was a blessing. Each day he greeted us with optimism and energy. While completing our open water skills, Scottie was very attentive and helpful. What I appreciated the most was the progress we made with him as our instructor. In just two days, Scottie helped us become much more relaxed and mindful divers. I honestly could not imagine a better instructor. After we completed the four dives for certification, we naturally wanted to tag along on a 2 tank dive as certified divers. It made for an amazing day of diving. We had Carl and Brock on board and they were great as well. The entire team's passion and professionalism is evident. We are back in the states now and cannot wait till we are lucky enough to return to this island and dive again. When we do, we would not dare to use any other dive company. :)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am a newer diver. Diving with Living the Dream was a Fantastic Experience. They lived up to every word of their web site description! The staff took extra time to make sure I was comfortable and informed. Prior to my trip all the logistics were worked our clearly and completely with Liz via prompt emails. The pick up service was on time and each dive was a positive experience (5 total). Our dive masters took care to point out features and creatures we might have misssed. The small groups made chatting very easy and the more seasoned divers assurred me I was very lucky (and spoiled) to be diving with LTDD. There also was no issue with being a single diver (no buddy prior to getting on the boat). I will dive with them again.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Living The Dream Divers are the best dive company in the Caribbean. They provide true concierge services at a price equal to or better than larger dive companies on the island. We've dove with them for 2 years in a row, and will definitely book time on their boats when we return in November.

Gary & Liz, along with Carl, Scott, Brock, and Sean go out of their way to ensure that your entire dive experience is wonderful. They never put more than 8-9 divers on boat, they get you on a mooring and in to the water quick, and then provide an excellent guided tour of the reefs and sites under the water.

My brothers and I highly recommend contacting LIz and booking your next Grand Cayman dive trip with them.