“Top Notch”

Living The Dream Divers
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Grand Cayman's Boutique Dive Operation- a husband & wife team- owner operated for the best personal service and attention to detail. We specialize in valet service with the smallest groups on board the biggest, newest dive boats in the Cayman Islands! Join us for daily 2 tank AM and PM trips, night dives, and private charters. All our dives are personally guided and include transportation to our departure points, free computer use to maximize bottom time, fresh towels, snacks, fruit, refreshments and absolutely no crowds. Learn to dive with our daily Discover Scuba Diving courses, finish your e-Learning certifications and Open Water referrals in the Caribbean Sea. The Living The Dream Team loves to dive and show you the best of Cayman diving. Our trips are safe, fun, friendly and professional. We are "living the dream" and can't wait to have you on board.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Diamondhead, Mississippi
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top Notch”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Top notch operation. We worked with Liz, Gary, Carl, Scott and Ryan. They all went out of their way to make sure my wife's' first dives were safe and fun. Great group of people, great company. If you are headed to Grand Cayman, you should dive with Living the Dream.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Jtallen2001

Ridgefield, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lived the dream!”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

My husband and I first visited Grand Cayman 20 years ago and so when it came time to take our adult children and spouses for a family vacation (just the 6 of us) this is where I wanted to return. Three of us went diving and they can't stop talking about it. The dream divers were excellent in their instruction, took them to a great spot and were completely gracious and accommodating. Then we took the Chill & Grill boat ride - swam with stingrays, snorkeled and had a delicious lunch cooked for us! Everything we needed was provided. And Gary and Scotty are very knowledgeable about the local wildlife and the history of the island. And then they provided a video of the experience, complete with music! Can't ask for anything bettter and anything more.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“My first diving experience was a dream!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I completed a resort course with Living the Dream Divers. I took a discover scuba course at our local dive shop back home, just so I would be a little more comfortable trying the real thing in Cayman. Liz was my instructor for the resort course and I can't say enough good things about her and her instruction. I had a couple of moments where I thought my anxiety was going to ruin my dive and Liz really put me at ease. I ended up feeling very comfortable during the dive. She pointed out so many cool things to see during the dive: tarpon, trunkfish, french angelfish, stingrays, Christmas tree worms, flamingo tongue snails, etc. My husband was able to join me on the dive, as well, and it was great for him to be there to share it with me. I'm now convinced that I need to get certified and I certainly look forward to diving with Liz and Living the Dream again on our next visit to Grand Cayman.

Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Thank you Living the Dream for another great week full of fun and adventure. Liz, Gary, Carl, Scotty, Ryan and Phil kept us laughing and learning for 4 full days of diving from morning through night. We first met LTD when we ventured to Grand Cayman in November 2011 for a dive trip. We had such an amazing experience on the West side that we decided to go back again this summer (June 2012) to dive more sites on the West and on the North Wall. Whether you have completed 0, 3, 30 or 300 dives, Living the Dream caters to your every request. They are a boutique operation that focuses on making the client happy. LTD takes fewer than 10 divers at any time to ensure that each diver is comfortable and satisfied. They keep the diver to dive master ratio low. They thoroughly explain each dive site and procedures before we suit up. They help us get our gear on and help us take our gear off. They help us into and out of the water. They make sure you are comfortable along each and every step of the way. LTD picked us up each morning from our hotel on Seven Mile Beach on time and with a smile. A typical day included 2 morning dives, then lunch at a local eatery, followed by 2 afternoon dives, a short nap back at the hotel, a magnificent night dive and then a drop off back at our hotel. They are extremely knowledgeable and know every nook and cranny of the 365 sites around the island. If it's down there, they will find it. We always see spotted eagle rays, octopus, turtles, eels, etc. Bring your underwater camera and snap pictures of decorator crabs, porcupine fish, beautiful angel fish, dancing drum fish, etc. Grand Cayman has spectacular sites for divers from all backgrounds and Living the Dream is simply the best dive boat operation on the island. We'll be back soon!

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 kids first real open water dives”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

My brother and I took our 3 girls on there first real open water dive since being certified earlier this year. WeI took our first dive in the Caymens 26 years ago and it was our first choice for our kids. I was seriously injured 3 years ago and I am now confined to a wheelchair unable to walk. The team at Living the dream made my dream come true by allowing me to get back to diving and making my daughters first dive with her dad worry free. We all had a blast and will be diving with them again just as soon as we can. I have dove all over the Caribean and Living the Dream is by far the best operation I have dove with. Thanks again for allowing me to Live the dream.