“Best food anywhere!”

Agua Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Just can't tell you how good this place is! The food is right out of the top drawer and the service outstanding!
Go there, spend the money and get what you pay for - you deserve it!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,309)

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We ate lunch at Agua Restaurant and couldn't be more disappointed. I ordered the chicken curry and my wife ordered the green fettucini bolognese. My curry was bland. It tasted like pieces of unseasoned and cooked chicken dropped in a bland curry sauce. It came with rice and a vegetable. The best way to describe my wife's green fettucini bolognese is that it reminded me of school cafeteria food. A big blob of poor tasting green pasta and spaghetti sauce mixed into a pile of mush. It was that bad. My wife's desert was a disappointment too - hazelnut ice cream cake, which was a strange consistency that tasted so bad that my wife did not finish it. I had a Bailey's coffee shot with chocolate mouse. It was uneventful. Both of our stomachs felt sick after the lunch. The entire meal was a disaster and I would never frequent this restaurant again.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Although Fodor's thinks this is an Italian restaurant and it does offer some pastas, it is more international with many dishes Peruvian. Try the Tiraditos - which is a Peruvian take on sushi/ceviche. The tuna main was great; 2 different sauces with tempura vegetables. Lobster ravioli was a bit of a disappointment because the lobster was ground up (try the Crab Ravioli @ Ragazzi to compare). Typical of GC, our pleasant server was form Romania. Restaurant is crammed in to a strip mall at the corner of a busy intersection; we ate inside because of this.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

It was great, you can try all their menu at once ( fresh fish, sushi, sushimi, oysters). Good value for this restaurant, nice service.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

It was a nice way to sample a variety of dishes - a great selection at the salad bar, sushi (just OK), oysters, ceviche, sashimi, and more, from the hot buffet the Spanish jamon (similar to prosciutto) wrapped pork was very tasty, few guests really liked paella, fun “make your own” Bloody Mary station, assortment of fruits and desserts. Attentive service.

I would rate it 5* based on price/performance for the brunch, but I was not impressed with the quality of the food, and I didn’t find memorable dishes we had at other restaurants.