“Snorkeling Adventure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sail Cayman Ltd.

Sail Cayman Ltd.
Ranked #8 of 28 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Sail Cayman provide private sailing trips in a yacht or power boat around Grand Cayman. We specialize in trips to the famous Stingray City to swim with the Stingrays in the Caribbean Sea.
Hebron, Kentucky
“Snorkeling Adventure!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Chartered one of their private boats for a snorkeling trip to Sting Ray City and a coral reef. Orneil was our captain and we loved him! He gave us a lot of history of the area and was very easy to talk to. All snorkeling gear was provided for us and Orneil stayed right with our family and pointed out the different fish we saw. Boat was very comfortable for our family of 5. The only disappointing thing was that we did not get to the "sandbar" where the sting rays hang out, as the boat hull was too deep. We had to stay in the deeper water with the rays, in actual Sting Ray City (I did not realize there was a difference when I booked!) and this made my daughters a little uncomfortable, as there were rays everywhere!
Overall, it was a very enjoyable day and I would definitely book with them again.

Houston, TX
“Unforgettable Experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

If you only do one thing while you are in Grand Cayman, a stingray city/sunset sailing excursion with Sail Cayman, Ltd. should be it! My wife and I spent half a day with Neil on "Splendour in the Wind," a beautiful 47 foot sailboat. He took great care of us and answered every question I had about sailing and the Caymans. Our day started with sailing out to stingray city, which is was an amazing experience. Neil was very knowledgeable about the rays and made us feel very comfortable around them (kinda intimidating at first). When then snorkeled in the barrier reef, which was beautiful. After we finished Neil had a wonderful plate of fresh fruit for us. A nice touch to an already perfect day. We then sailed back to the island during sunset. AMAZING! We will definitely sail with Neil again the next time we visit Grand Cayman.

Goodyear
“Once in a Lifetime Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at Cayman Islands during our Disney Cruise and had set up a charter with Neil. It was the highlight of my trip! There were 11 of us (6 adults/5 children). It was first class the whole day! Neil just loves what he does and is extremely professional! He taught all of us so much and took care of our every need! He even helped arrange a taxi to meet us at port & return us! The boat was gorgeous & clean! Same with all the snorkel equipment! If I could give 10 stars...I would!

Meridian, Idaho
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

Our family of 6 sailed for 4 hours with Orneil as our captain. We snorkeled at stingray city and again at "Orneil's" aquarium! :) Orneil was great! We had such an awesome time. I loved being in a small group and the sailboat was so much fun! We loved Orneil and would definitely do this again - I was sad we weren't able to sail all day due to the time we had to be back on our cruise ship! Worth the money!!!!!

1 Thank Caryn S
George Town, Grand Cayman
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A MUST on the island!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Living here on island I can say this is something that everyone should experience. We have went on several Sail Cayman trips with friends and family while they are visiting and it's always one of the highlights of their vacation. We have had the pleasure of sailing on "Nauti Gal" and "Splendour in the Wind" and both are great. Sometimes we just want to sail around and relax and other times we have a specific place we want to go see. All the captains are very friendly and never fail to make the day awesome. So get out there and go sailing with Sail Cayman, you won't regret it!

Visited May 2014