“Scuba Therapy with Dr. Tom”
Review of Cayman Marine Lab

Cayman Marine Lab
Ranked #9 of 29 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: 27 Years experience as the only diving marine biologist in the Cayman Islands. Experience and knowledge are your ticket to the best small boat diving vacation in the Cayman Islands. I look forward to spoiling you and your family very soon.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

For over 25 years, Cayman Marine Lab has been catering to small group diving. Tom will put you on Grand Cayman's best sites and provides guidance, service, and a unique scientific perspective for divers at all levels of experience. If you're diving in Grand Cayman, you can't do better than Cayman Marine Lab.

1  Thank TampaBill

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Tom is an incredible DM and he will take you places off the beaten path. Great boat! Excellent dives.

It is important to know though this is NOT a dive shop. There are no facilities to change, clean or store gear. You can't shower or clean up or use the bathroom after the dives. The tanks may have set for a while which means they may no longer be full. Short surface intervals mean you will likely hit deco on second dive.

2  Thank ksiddel
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Tom does a great job of determining your level of diving and profiling a dive to suite your level of experience. I always enjoy diving Cayman (especially the north wall) and would only consider diving with Cayman Marine Lab.

1  Thank TedCGreen
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great time on the water. Very knowledgeable about the waters and the reef life to make the entire experience the best diving I have enjoyed. I have been diving along Grand Cayman many times, and have always enjoyed its beauty. I like to know a lot about what I am seeing when I dive, and Dr. Tom is just on a much higher level then any of the other dive operators I have used, here or just about anywhere else.

1  Thank Jakeplus
Reviewed August 27, 2013

My fiance and I decided to go diving with CML, being our first time. From the moment we met Tom, the experience was awesome. He took the time to walk us through every step of the process and as the other reviews state, he really is all about safety and having fun.

If you're thinking about diving in the Caymans, I HIGHLY recommend Tom and CML...you won't regret it.

2  Thank C_Aalexander_H