This was our second visit to The Islands Club, our 6th to Grand Cayman. I adore this island because it is easy to get to and because it’s never crowded. Last winter we stayed in unit 13 with 4 bedrooms. Since we are 2 couples and a single, Condo 22 with its den, 2 oceanfront master bedrooms, one twin bedded bedroom and a den was a better fit for us, Condo 22, like the other 5 penthouse condos, was on the 3rd floor, so it was 32 steps to the front door. I know because we stayed the week before having my right hip replaced! It was worth the walk!. The accommodations were airy and well furnished, the beds comfortable, and the kitchen stocked with everything anyone could possibly need, except for food and booze, which are just a short walk across the street.. The grounds of the Islands Club are lush and beautiful and impeccably kept.
My kids enjoyed the tennis court and ping pong. I adore swimming right in front of the condo in the clear warm water seeing the tiny fish and coral rubble. Most folk like just sitting under the shade of a casuarina pine or a palm tree and reading . Years before the hip went and hopefully when the new bionic one is fully recovered, my favorite is walking along the shore past the other condos, patting myself on the back at having chosen the best one along 7 Mile Beach.
But when its time to go to bed, I relish sleeping with the windows open (why air condition, though available, if the temperature is just perfect), listening to the surf gently breaking and feeling the soft ocean breezes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Islands Club condominiums on Seven Mile Beach is comprised of 26 luxury condo suites for rent. All are superb, deluxe vacation condo rental units. Looking for a vacation getaway? See our Special Rates on Rentals. We offer 2, 3 or 4 bedroom suites, each with its own private patio or balcony overlooking world famous Seven Mile Beach. The Islands Club is located within easy walking distance of many fine restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightclubs, the Brittania golf course, a large modern grocery store and water sports and activities. On the beach, large Casuarina trees provide shade from the sun as you relax in a lounge chair by the sea. Standard Amenities at The Islands Club Condos •Every Luxury Condo Suite is Ocean Front •Highest Rating By The Department of Tourism •The Islands Club Condos provides a daily maid service •Free high speed Internet access in all condo units •All linens, including beach towels provided •Washer/Dryer & fully equipped kitchen in all condos •Lighted tennis court & Fitness Center on site •Central air/telephones/cable TV in each condo •FREE Long Distance Calling (In Select Units) •Chef's Services/Catering Available •Cribs/High Chairs/Babysitting Available. More than just a beachfront view on Grand Cayman The Islands Club Condos has historically been considered one of the premier beachfront rental properties on Grand Cayman. We are located on the finest stretch of Seven Mile Beach and have maintained tall Casuarinas trees along our stretch of white sand to provide lots of shade. We have 14 condo units available on our rental property where you can enjoy the lowest density on the islands. You will never feel crowded, even when our condos on Grand Cayman are at full capacity. The Islands Club Condos in Grand Cayman will exceed your loftiest expectations. We invite you to join the large number of discriminating guests who return year after year to a place they call their home under the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your The Islands Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Islands Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Islands Grand Cayman
- The Islands Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands