We have been travelling to all 3 Cayman Islands for over 30 years--back to the time when there were few autos on Grand Cayman. While the island has changed immensely over the years, the hospitality of Caymanians has not. We stayed in unit 911 at the Grandview which was extremely convenient and one of the better places on the Island we have stayed. Kenesha and Max were superb in their attention to our needs, the grounds are excellent with a quiet beach as well as unit. A lack of garbage disposal was the only negative for us. We shall return over and over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman