This is our second year staying at the Grandview. My wife and I came with our daughter and her two sons, age 15 and 13. We have been coming to Grand Cayman since before the boys were born -- have stayed at several other condo complexes, but this one is THE BEST!!! Here are the reasons -- the apartments are clean, comfortable and well-equipped, with good Wi-Fi and local phone service included at no extra charge. The pool is gigantic, and the hot tub is large - and both are located on the beach side of the complex, within 50 feet of the water. Grandview is close to downtown for groceries, shopping and other amenities, but is on a very quiet part of the beach, so it is not crowded at all. The staff and the service are rapid and super-friendly -- as will sometimes happen despite good maintenance, we had a malfunction in the washing machine this time -- Sophia called a service company, they came out within an hour, and the washer was fixed perfectly within another 15 minutes.
One caution, so that anyone who reads this will not be misled -- the entry into the Caribbean Sea from the beach is more rocky than at some other parts of the Grand Cayman beach -- but it is not impossible by any means, and if one is careful water entry and exit can be easy. Also, because the entire beachfront on Grand Cayman is public beach, you can walk less than 50 yards and find a fine pure sand entry into the water. Even better, the rocky entry exists partly because this part of the beach has the absolute best snorkeling reef located less than 50 yards off the shoreline.. Thousands of fish, all colors, and other creatures like lobsters, and squid -- it is truly a tropical water paradise!
Thanks Sophia, Dwight, Kenesha and Max for making our visit a great one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 and 3 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman