This condo was large and had good access to the ocean. The balcony was large enough to accommodate 6 people at once. It also had a pool which was nice feature to clean off after the ocean. The only drawback was having to walk about a half a mile to get to the sandy beaches to body surf. A lot of rocks out front but still swim-able if its not too wavy from the ocean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman