We came to Grandview for our honeymoon in March 2012 after a diligent search of several websites trying to find the perfect place at a reasonable price. Wow, did the Grandview deliver! We enjoyed our stay there and on the Island so much we actually booked an additional three days! (Special thanks to Kenesha for all the help in making this happen!!!!!)
The condo was spacious, clean, comfortable and had everything we needed for our stay. We walked out the back door on the screened in porch, took about three steps and were on the beach! We were in number 912.
The king size bed was comfortable and the condo was reasonably appointed. There was a fully appointed kitchen, washer, dryer, microwave, coffee maker, iron...just like staying at home.
The grounds were impeccably kept and was very beautiful with all sorts of trees, plants and flowers. There were all sorts of pretty birds as well. There is some good snorkeling right there off the beach we took advantage of. We saw numerous types of fish, starfish, a small octopus and too many sea creatures to name. The water around GC is absolutely beautiful and talk about gorgeous sunsets!!! WOW!
Max, Kenesha and Cherina are SO kind, hospitable and resourceful! They are always there with a smile and great recommendations for most anything you want to do or for places to eat. They also have a nice book in the lobby with pics of many of the local restaurants with menus which I thought was a nice touch. We just can't say thank you enough to these fine people for making our honeymoon special. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home and personal vacation guides in the Cayman Islands with 2 and 3 bedroom condos with private patios and within walking distance to great restaurants, shopping and the town center. Unique in its concierge style approach to planning your getaway the Grandview's staff will ensure that your Cayman vacation is one you would love to have again. Come and let us spoil you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Grandview Condos Cayman Islands Grand Cayman