We have just returned from Grand Cayman, Regal Beach Club, (Unit 213) and had a fantastic time. Our condo was beautiful, clean and had all the facilities we required. The pleasure for us was that we could walk passed the pool and straight on to the magnificent Seven Mile Beach. The location was Exellent. The food we ate on the Island was consistantly the best we have eaten whilst on a holiday, although be prepared, it is rather pricey!
We felt very safe in Grand Cayman, hopefully we will return next year and bring our grand children with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professional, Prompt, Personal Service. CaymanVacation has over 28 years of experience arranging perfect Cayman Islands Vacations serving over 30,000 guests. With us, you will receive friendly, personalized boutique service, which leverages our in-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands. Our attention to excellence assists you in choosing the very best Cayman Islands vacation accommodation to meet your specific requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Regal Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Beach Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Regal Beach Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands