After looking into several condo rentals and reading many reviews, we chose to stay at Regal Beach. Let me first say that even before we arrived, we knew we had made the right choice. Weeks before our arrival we were in contact with Trish the manager who works in the front office. Not only did she answer all of our questions, she went above and beyond! We emailed her our grocery list ahead of time and with the help of Kirks Grocery (about 2 miles away), our kitchen was stocked when we arrived. Trish also helped us in choosing restaurants and even made sure our Stingray City tour was confirmed. The location sells itself as it is beautiful every day. The area was clean, felt very safe and private, and was not crowded. There are many local restaurants within walking distance as well as some familiar American favorites such as Pizza Hut, Wendy's and Subway within blocks. We definitely recommend Regal Beach and if you are able to go, look up Trish. You'll love her!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professional, Prompt, Personal Service. CaymanVacation has over 28 years of experience arranging perfect Cayman Islands Vacations serving over 30,000 guests. With us, you will receive friendly, personalized boutique service, which leverages our in-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands. Our attention to excellence assists you in choosing the very best Cayman Islands vacation accommodation to meet your specific requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Regal Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Beach Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Regal Beach Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands