The Regal Beach Club #613 was perfect for our week stay in the GC. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law shared the unit with us and it had everything we could possibly need. The manager Trish went above and beyond to make sure our stay was all we wanted it to be. The staff kept everything spotless and were all very friendly. The location of our unit was ground floor and was perfectly located for us to sit on our screened patio and see the ocean. The beach was perfect with lounge chairs and umbrellas and not crowded like the Marriott next door. We would highly recommend the Regal Beach especially for family groups. Plenty of room on beach or by the pool to have family gatherings using the grills. If you are loooking for clean, well supplied, right on the beach, friendly people and beautifuly landscaped grounds you will find it here at The Regal Beach Club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professional, Prompt, Personal Service. CaymanVacation has over 28 years of experience arranging perfect Cayman Islands Vacations serving over 30,000 guests. With us, you will receive friendly, personalized boutique service, which leverages our in-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands. Our attention to excellence assists you in choosing the very best Cayman Islands vacation accommodation to meet your specific requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Regal Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Beach Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Regal Beach Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands