Just got back from our first trip to Grand Cayman and it was a blast. Stayed in Villa #111 which is situated directly on the sand on Seven Mile Beach. Great location and easy access to the surf and sand, and long walks on the beautiful beach every day. Best restaurants by far were Luca in the Caribbean Club Resort and Blu By Eric Ripert at the Ritz Carlton. Rum Point Restaurant was unfortunately the least favorite dining experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professional, Prompt, Personal Service. CaymanVacation has over 28 years of experience arranging perfect Cayman Islands Vacations serving over 30,000 guests. With us, you will receive friendly, personalized boutique service, which leverages our in-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands. Our attention to excellence assists you in choosing the very best Cayman Islands vacation accommodation to meet your specific requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Regal Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Beach Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Regal Beach Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands