We (family of 6 adults and 3 young kids) stayed in Unit 121 for new year's week. This was an amazing stay. It has great location, right on the beach with view from three sides of condo. We enjoyed fireworks of entire 5 1/2 mile beach on the new year celebration and even the party/dance next door at Marriott. Condo is very roomy, decorated tastefully. Trish (the office Manager) was very helpful before and during our stay. There are nearby restaurants, and liquor shop. We could order groceries before arrival and during our stay for delivery.
Our entire family enjoyed our stay. I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Professional, Prompt, Personal Service. CaymanVacation has over 28 years of experience arranging perfect Cayman Islands Vacations serving over 30,000 guests. With us, you will receive friendly, personalized boutique service, which leverages our in-depth knowledge of the Cayman Islands. Our attention to excellence assists you in choosing the very best Cayman Islands vacation accommodation to meet your specific requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Regal Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Beach Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Regal Beach Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands