Our family of four found this condo complex to be exactly what we were looking for. Great staff-Tricia is very friendly and informative. The landscape is beautiful and well manicured. Pool on a pristine smaller beach, whirlpool, plenty of beach chairs and umbrellas and two gas grills for guests to use. Water a bit rocky, but beautiful blue and gently sloping. Quite property, but right next store to the Marriot where there is entertainment on weekends and a man made reef for snorkeling. Convenient to groceries, restaurants, shopping, bars and water sports. , Individually owned condos,which I believe all have to meet high standards. Clean, stainless appliances, couches, washer and dryer, inside dining as well as dining on a screened patio with ceiling fan. What more could one ask for at a reasonably priced facility? The only improvement I could suggest is more comfortable beds. We had a great time and hope to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury short and long term vacation rentals on world renown Seven Mile Beach. Located in the heart of Grand Cayman. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Regal Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regal Beach Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Regal Beach Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands