We had a great vacation at The Anchorage at the end of April. We stayed in unit 12 (Deluxe OF) and it was very nice. The view from the condo was AWESOME! The unit had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The kitchen was nicely equipped and had what we needed for our stay. We requested a crib & a highchair and both were in the condo when we arrived. Able to take our towels down to the office each morning on our way to the beach to swap 'em out for new ones. Probably only about 4-5 other units being used during the week we were there so felt we had the place to ourselves at times. The beach area/entry was nice compared to those around us. Some people at the condos next door would come over to swim in front of the Anchorage because I believe their water area was pretty rocky. There were little rocks upon entry and then some larger rocks you just had to watch out for, but not a bother with that gorgeous water! The hill in the sand before the water and the hill in the sand at the waters entry was a nuisance and this may be more of a downfall for me as I was 6 months pregnant with some back pain. Whew-it was a workout on both hills getting out of the water especially holding my toddler son.
The condo has no elevator so we had to hike up the steps to the 3rd floor-knew this ahead of time though. The parking lot is tiny, but manageable. I would recommend the Anchorage if you want a better deal, quieter area of SMB and will have a car rental.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 3 story condo complex is located on Seven Mile Beach. It is a small complex - 15 condos. The Anchorage is known for having one of the most fabulous beaches on Seven Mile Beach - Cayman Islands. Beach front condos are 2 bedroom, 2 bath and den or 3 bedroom condos. The Garden A and Garden B condos have 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. All condos have central A/C, free wireless internet, cable TV, ceiling fans and a complete kitchen. All condos have either a screened balcony or patio. Amenities: Fresh water pool, beach cabanas, beach umbrellas, plenty of beach furniture for all to enjoy, outdoor shower, barbecue grills, tennis court and daily maid service everyday except Sundays and some public holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Anchorage Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Anchorage Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- The Anchorage Condominiums Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands