My husband and I, along with our 3 yr old spent a good 8 days in unit #10! This was our 2nd time here but a first for our little one. We had such a great time on this vacation! The condo itself was remodeled very modern with nice furniture. We were on the 2nd floor corner unit and the view was spectacular. Ollie and Ann-Rose were soooo sweet and accommodating in every way possible. We didn't arrive til late friday night and of course, Ann-Rose was up and waiting for us. I thought it was so sweet of her to wait to check us in. Our maid service was good too, she always came when we were out and about. I loved coming back to a clean condo. The location was great for us because we wanted something away from and the hustle and bustle of West Bay Rd. Discovery Point Club is great for families or for people who just prefer a relaxing and quiet vacation. The beach itself was nice. Always clear and pristine. My 3 year old had fun splashing in the shallowness of it. Although there are some rocks, its nothing to really be bothered by. Also, the snorkeling is really neat here as there are a variety of fishes. Another good snorkeling beach would be cemetery beach which is about a good 10 min walk from the resort. If you are looking to hang out in george town this is also a good place to stay too bc the drive is only 10 mins!!! coming from LA, 10 mins is nothing for us!!! Its like a drive to my grocery store! We are planning to return to the caymans and we will definitely stay here again! LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. Man, I miss it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMENITIES — THE DISCOVERY POINT CLUBStep outside for a leisurely stroll down Seven Mile Beach, or snorkel the beautiful reefs just off the beach. Our fresh-water pool and heated whirlpool spa are located on the beach where you can delight in our spectacular sunsets.Perfect your tennis on our two championship courts, or just unwind on our expansive, white sand beach. We offer a free high-speed internet connection (not available in studio units) for those that need to stay connected.Swim with the rays at Stingray City, golf at our island's two 18-hole courses, take a trail ride along the beach, or enjoy our world-famous scuba diving, sailing and water sports. Tour the island on a Cayman Safari Adventure. And, when you get hungry, find a Grand Cayman restaurant nearby to satisfy your appetite.All this just minutes away from your condo. Our friendly Caymanian staff will be more than happy to make all the arrangements for you.OTHER AMENITIESOceanfront on Seven Mile BeachIndividual Central Air ConditioningFresh Water Pool and JacuzziFree High-Speed InternetMaid Service (except Sundays)Children Under 12 FreeCribs/Rollaways Available at No ChargeFully Equipped KitchensCable TV2 Tennis CourtsPrivate Screened Patios/BalconiesGuest LaundryBarbecue Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Discovery Point Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Discovery Point Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Discovery Point Hotel
- Discovery Point Resort
- Discovery Point Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands