Spent 8 days in early October 2012 and enjoyed it tremendously. They are located on the widest and perhaps the quietest section of 7 Mile Beach. Great snorkeling offshore and a short walk or swim away at Cemetary Beach. The gardens are beautiful and are meticulously maintained. The sunsets unbelieveable. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful if/when needed. This was our second stay at this complex and both condos were spacious, comfortable, well-furnished and clean. There are huts with shade, a good-sized gazebo, barbeque grills, awesome pool at the edge of the beach and a bocce ball court. Excellent restaurants are a short drive away. If you need to unwind and relax, there is no better place. We have stayed in a dozen or more Carribean locations but we keep coming back here because it has it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a perfect, quiet location on Seven Mile Beach, and set among four acres of beautiful grounds and 550ft of sublime beach, Silver Sands' unique and stylish 2 and 3 bedroom apartments all face the ocean and are only a few steps from the pool and beach. With less than half of our 42 condos available for rent, you will probably feel that you have the place to yourself! So stop searching - you've arrived! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Silver Sands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Sands Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Silver Sands Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands