My husband and I had a great time in Grand Cayman. The Comfort Suites was a decent place to stay for $99 a night. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful with any questions that we had about activities and getting around on the island. I would not recommend the hotels "luau" that takes place on Wednesday night at the Stingers restaurant on the property. The food in the buffet and the entertainment is not worth the price, go to a nice beachfront seafood restaurant instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with full kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with kitchenette are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands