Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)
$494
$439
  • Pool
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$493
$804
$699
Kimpton
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$300
$300
$291
TripAdvisor
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
$885
$809
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
$134
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,450 results
All reviewsstingers barambassador diversfree breakfastsandy pathyogurtbacon or sausagemake your own wafflesshort pathdive shopgrand caymanbreakfast roomwaffle makerpool areabreakfast staffacross the streetfront desk staffhot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2009

Great location 100yards from the beach, great room rate, nice pool bar. The dive shop on premises, Ambassador Divers, is fantastic. I highly recommend using them.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Crux88
Reviewed July 23, 2009

I went down to do busness for a week and can't wait to go back just to play. Kay is the best hotel hostess I have ever had. The employees at te desk and the pool bar were the nicest people you could meet anywhere. I was in walking distance of anything I wanted and some of the best restaurants, bars and clubs. Room was very well kept as well as all the hotel was. I will be back soon!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank WorknPlay61
Reviewed July 8, 2009

I just returned with my parents from the Confort Suites on Seven Mile Beach in Grand Cayman. The hotel was extremely clean, quiet and the staff were very helpful with any questions that we had. If you are at all worried that it is not "beachfront" dont be at all. The walk is literally 3 minutes and I have definitely walked 10 times farther to a beach when staying at an all inclusive huge hotel complex. The continental breakfast is fine. It consists of toast, juices, cereal, banana, canteloupe, bagels, coffee and two waffle machines with the batter. There is also one computer in the eating area with internet access. Wednesday night the comfort suites offers a Luau night which includes a buffet dinner, singers and fire show. It was around $25 per person (drinks not included). The beach has lounge chairs provided however there are no umbrellas! You definitely need to bring an umbrella with you because the sun is unbearably hot. We purchased two beach umbrellas at home and were able to carry them on the plane with no problems and we are so happy we did! The island is very expensive but the food is very good. We ate at the following restaurants:

Coconut Joes (Burgers, salad, fries etc)
Regazzi (excellent pizza & Italian dishes!)
Periwinkle at the Ritz Carlton (beautifully located in the hotel)
Hard Rock Cafe (same as usual we just wanted to see Georgetown)
Copper Falls (one of the best meals of the week.......fantastic steak
and pasta)

Just a reminder there is noise on the beach because of the ongoing development located directly in front of the Comfort Suites so most guests moved their chairs closer to the Marriot. There is also a poolside bar and grille called Stingers where you could order pub fae such as burgers, sandwiches, fries etc. I would asbolutely stay at the Comfort Suites on Seven Mile Beach again!

• Stayed: June 2009
4  Thank AB5Safaris
Reviewed July 7, 2009

We brought our young children for a family wedding as the hotel was reserved for the wedding party. I had looked at other places that were rated higher but my wife convinced me to stay at this hotel to save some money. While it was a Comfort Suite and not a 5 star resort, we received excellent service. We had booked a 1 bedroom suite which would allow our 2 children to sleep in a pullout bed. The manager, noticing we had 2 children offered us an upgrade to a 2 bedroom suite for no additional charge. This was the first time I have ever been offered an upgrade (without asking). The room was nice, clean and convenient by being on the first floor. There is a restaurant and bar at the pool. They also have a "luau" with a buffet one night a week, the food and entertainment were both good. The snokeling was great right off the beach, also I recommend to go down the beach to Treasure Island for great snorkeling as well. The only concern would be there is a building under construction between the hotel and the beach. Other than that everything was good and would recommend staying there for budget minded trip.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank Mikiloha
Reviewed June 23, 2009

My wife and I celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary at the Comfort Suites, Seven Mile Beach, in Grand Gayman. We were there for 10 nights. The hotel was clean - modern - and very well kept. The staff was very friendly and worked to make sure we were taken care of. Grand Cayman is a wonderful island. The snorkeling is fantastic - even at the beach in front of the hotel. Lots of friendly people and VERY SAFE on the island. Lots of beautiful scenery and gorgeous beaches around the island. I would highly recommend this hotel and this island to anyone who wanted a nice, quiet vacation on a very clean and safe island.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple