We had a studio suite with kichenette and a sofabed. Beds were comfortable and it was clean but a bit cramped for 3 people, but served our needs. Breakfast was basic waffles, bagels, yogurt, etc. the usual and we ate there every morning. Free internet in the breakfast area. Bar/restaurant at Comfort Suites was very good and priced about the same as everywhere else that serves burgers & fries (around $75 US for lunch). Pool area was nice but apparently they do pool parties for the local kids and that was a bit annoying on a couple of days. But who wants to go the pool anyway, you are in the Caribbean for gosh sakes. Bad thing was no chairs provided for the beach, which is VERY narrow (and no shade) in front of Comfort Suites. Every other hotel has them, so we had to be content with lying in the sand on our hotel provided towels whilst looking at the folks at the Marriott next door with their nice lounge chairs and umbrellas. You can walk to Coconut Joes, Cimboco (def go here for yummy local food). Staff was friendly although we got kind of ripped off at the "spa" there at the hotel. We got charged for the 60 minute pedicure and got the minimal service so be clear beforehand what you are requesting/paying for. All in all ok but if the Marriott is in the same price range, i would opt for it next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with full kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with kitchenette are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands