Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$263
$174
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
$589
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
$493
$439
$349
  • Pool
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$300
$250
$192
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
$425
$382
Agoda.com
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
$122
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,471 results
All reviewsstingers barambassador diversfree breakfastsandy pathyogurtbacon or sausagemake your own wafflesshort pathdive shopgrand caymanbreakfast roomwaffle makerpool areabreakfast staffacross the streetfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We only stayed here one night. We had to check out of our condo and stay overnight somewhere else to leave the next day on a direct flight home. This is exactly what you would expect of a hotel of this caliber in this location. Comfortable rooms...ours had a kitchenette with mini fridge, hotel coffee pot, sink, microwave, and some dishes. No stove. The bed was comfortable, the decor modern, the room very clean and functional. The pool area was pleasant and well cared for and clean, albeit small. There is a path from the beach area to the beach, it literally takes one minute to walk to the beach down a path between two properties, so you don't have to walk down a street. Breakfast was typical...waffle irons, scrambled eggs, yogurt, fruit, toast, etc.

The one issue I had was that I went to either check in or drop off luggage at about 1:15pm. I realize check-in is at 3pm. I figured if the room wasn't ready I'd just drop off the luggage and come back later. The guy behind the desk was friendly enough, I think he was new because the woman at the desk was telling him what to do in a not so nice tone of voice. Not only that, she didn't even greet me. I was the only person at the desk. She made me feel like I was troubling them for asking if our room was ready. I didn't even really care if it was or wasn't, my main interest was to get rid of our luggage because we had to take another family to the airport with all their luggage and there wasn't room for ours. Anyways, I wish I knew her name. She needs some customer service training. Here was the conversation:
Me: Hi, we have a reservation for tonight.
Man: Ok, your name?
Me: Gives him our last name.
Woman directed to man, me not acknowledged: Check in is at 3.
Man to me: Let me see if your room is ready. Starts looking up on computer.
Woman to man: What room number?
Man: 210
Woman in sour tone: It's not ready.
Man to me: Ok, if you come back in 1/2 to one hour it should be ready.
Me: No problem. I just wanted to drop off some luggage.
Man: No problem. Gives me key to luggage storage room.
Woman: continues to ignore. Doesn't say goodbye.

Like, wow...hello to you, too! Even if she was just training him, it doesn't mean she has to treat me as though I were invisible!

Other than that, it was a fine enough place to stay for a night. I'd stay there again, although I'm not sure I would spend a whole week there. There are better places to stay at comparable prices if you actually want to vacation in cayman.

Room Tip: No rooms have an ocean view, as the property sits behind giant hotel beachfront properties. As a matter of fact, the best view would simply be over the pool area. Other that that your looking at a parking lot or the back of the neighboring beachfront property.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anonymousVa
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Dear AnonymousVA - thank you for your kind review, we appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay.
I have followed up with our trainer, my staff are over 90% local Caymanians of whome we are very proud. Our trainer takes her role very seriously (perhaps sometimes to much) we are sorry if this resulted in unfriendliness. This will be reviewed and followed up.
Again thank you for taking the time to stay with us and also to review the hotel.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We recently returned from our stay at the Comfort Suites in Grand Cayman, and cannot think of anything negative! The suite was extremely clean and the staff were beyond friendly. The price is very reasonable. It was great having the breakfast plan, and the food was always fresh! We would definitely stay there again should we go back to the Caymans! Its in a great location, walking 100 m to the beach or a short walk to the shops at Camana bay. Would recommend the hotel, and the RUM PUNCH!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2013

Dear Karla - thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, we apprciate your feedback. This will be shared with the whole team who will be delighted to recieve your kind comments.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Complete breakfast with eggs, sausage or bacon, waffle, cereal, fruit, breads etc. for FREE! Wifi just cost $0.01 per day. I stay in one bedroom apartment and it has a complete kitchen. Perfect location near a lot of places to eat or hangout. Beautiful beach, nice pool and excellent restaurant, THE STINGERS!!
Cons: Housekeeping comes early if you like to sleep late

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Megrri - thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate your feedback and this will be shared with the whole team. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and visit to our island.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We have stayed here for Thanksgiving these past two years. We are a family of 8. The upgrades this year of the hammocks, lights, ping pong table outdoors - were well received by our family. I slept on the pullout sofa which was shockingly comfortable. Our room had plenty of space with two queen beds, a pullout, a table for 4, a fridge, toaster, microwave, etc. Great hot breakfast with amazing staff - Marnell and Martin. (Martin was there last year, too-does a great job keeping everything stocked even when it's very busy.) Alfred and Amanda were there at the desk to greet us upon arrival, and Alfred had also been there last year. Wonderful, kind, gentle people.

I would suggest renting a car to be able to explore the whole island, but the hotel is close enough to walk to downtown and to local restaurants, snorkel gear, etc; can also use shuttle; and beach is a quick cut through the back of the property.

Also, if you plan on snorkeling, I strongly suggest going up the road to Costs-U-Less and purchasing complete sets for about $30. We bought the US Divers "premium" combo and the sets were as good-if not better-than what the rental places offer. Also get some baby shampoo and dilute it to keep them fog-free. : )

We will go back to Comfort Suites every time we return to Grand Cayman. Definitely my favorite Comfort Suites of all…thank you so much, everyone!

Room Tip: Our rooms were right next to elevator and we did NOT hear a thing!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Susan C
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear Susan - thank you for your kind review of our hotel. Marnell and Martin the breakfast crew will be thrilled with this feedback, Amanda is a new member to our front desk team, both she and Alfred will also be over the moon with your review. This will be shared with the whole team.
Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We had nice and pleasant stay at the hotel. It was very clean, neat and spotless in the room. WiFi was working flawlessly. There was complimentary breakfast from 7am till 10am, something that not many hotels in the area have.
The hotel staff was very courteous and professional. Our camera and tablet were stolen at the beach and the hotel personnel, especially the General Manager Thomas Mason, were very helpful in providing the needed support.
Advice : be careful with your belongings at the beach - leaving them unattended is not good idea.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dera MillenSt - Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your kind comments. We were sorry to hear about your bag being removed from the beach, this is not an usual occurance, Its to bad. We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your vacation and stay other than this unfortunate incident.