Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$263
$130
$412
$369
  • Pool
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$300
$250
$349
Villas of the Galleon(Seven Mile Beach)
$420
Hotels.com
$192
$509
Hotels.com
Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa(Seven Mile Beach)
$467
$382
Agoda.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
$927
$844
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
$844
TripAdvisor
1,475 results
All reviewsstingers barambassador diversfree breakfastsandy pathyogurtbacon or sausagemake your own wafflesshort pathdive shopgrand caymanbreakfast roomwaffle makerpool areabreakfast staffacross the streetfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had a good trip to the Caymans during the off season. Looked for a deal and the Comfort Inn was a good deal. Located near the beach and close to some nice restaurants and shopping. Unfortunately this season is near Hurricane time and tropical depression Gabrielle was throwing thunderstorms at us daily. Dive shop folks were helpful and the sting ray snorkeling was good fun and to be recommended, they were fine hosts and guides.

Unfortunately I was mugged. I was approached by a fellow outside the hotel who followed me and eventually robbed me. I didn't fight back as I feared for my life and gave him the money. I reported this to the hotel who called the police. The original police were sympathetic and helpful but the next morning at the police station the desk police were rude and blamed me suggesting that they didn't seem to believe my story and there were no witnesses! All of this left me with a very bad taste in my mouth but happy I was still alive. Not the Hotel's fault but not high marks for Cayman Tourism. Hold on to your wallets!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank GlenandTina
comfortsuitesteam, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear GlenandTina;

Thank you for your message. I'm not certain how to respond to your message. I'm very sorry to hear that this happened to you. My understanding is that this occurred very late at night and you were not on our property. Our team at the hotel followed proper procedure and called the police immediately when you reported this incident at our Desk. I see that despite this incident, you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to get out on a snorkel trip to see Stingray City. As you can see from other reviews our guests do have a terrific time staying with us. GlenandTina, we do welcome you back again. Sincerely, Kaye White, Director of Sales

Reviewed September 6, 2013

The location is great! Midway between Seven Mile Beach and Georgetown. The hotel was clean and comfortable with a staff that was always cheerful and helpful. Of special note is the free breakfast every day serviced by two young men who attend to everything from cooking the hot food to cleaning and keeping all else well stocked constantly. Just about anything that compromises a good breakfast for many tastes is there buffet style. The hotel has all the necessities without the glitz and expense of other prestigious brand names. It is a good value and we would stay there again when we return to Grand Cayman. While not big on activities, they will assist you in finding the endeavor you want. The pool and hot tub are nice and you have access to the beach with lounges and umbrellas. Stingers, the pool bar/restaurant has good food and is open late.

Room Tip: They are all good. Book the size you need for your needs. Go on line and look at the room pictures they have.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank just2see

Dear Just2See;
Thank you so much for your review. We're so pleased that you enjoyed your breakfast. It really is a cost savings and Martin & Jermaine who work in our Breakfast Room are superstars! I will pass along your message to them when I see them next. We look forward to having you staying with us again very soon! Sincerely, Kaye White, Director of Sales

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We returned from our trip to Grand Cayman two weeks ago and I am still missing it very much!! We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the Comfort Suites. First of all, the hotel is just a few steps out to the beautiful Seven Mile Beach so what's not to love about that? The hotel staff was accommodating and always answered all of our questions about things to do and ways to get around on the island.
Our room was a nice size and we just had the basic suite with two full-size beds. It was always comfortable and we both slept better than we had slept all year so that was a plus! That is what vacation is all about---feeling like you have escaped the stresses of everyday life and this place did that for us!
Seven Mile Beach was just lovely and it was always nice to step out and see the white sand and turquoise water each morning. We really liked that we could swim around and you we could swim out pretty far, safely since the water is calm. The artificial reef in front of the hotel is very nice and we loved seeing the Parrot Fish that hung around there. They were rainbow colored and I had never seen one before so that was a highlight for me. There were lots of other fish to see and I even saw a barracuda towards the end of the week. We were told that you may see a barracuda, but they are harmless as long as you don't bother them. We did the Stingray City Snorkeling Trip which we booked through the hotel and that was so much fun! That is definitely something everyone should experience while in Grand Cayman. They are friendly and purr against you like a kitten.
The fact that the hotel offered a complimentary breakfast each day was very nice. They always have eggs and some other type of hot food like homefries or sausage. They will even make your eggs any way you like them if you ask. They also have bagels, pastries, oatmeal, and cereal, and fruit. There are a few restaurants within walking distance for lunch and dinner, and they were all pretty good. Chicken Chicken and the Burger Shack were our favorites! You can get jerk chicken at Chicken Chicken and their corn bread is awesome too! We also enjoyed Coconut Joe's which is right across the street and it was fun to go there for dinner since it was more the bar atmosphere. They have good fish tacos and their fried pickle was good too. I would definitely recommend that you stay at Comfort Suites on Seven Mile Beach if you want to get to Grand Cayman for a good value. You will not be disappointed! My eyes began to water on my last day because I was sad to leave. The water is just so pretty there and clear---a tropical paradise.

Room Tip: We enjoyed that our basic room was big and realized that it even had a sleeper sofa so if you want to share a room, you have the extra space.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank summergirl8222

Dear Summergirl8222;
Thank you so much for your detailed review. I will pass this along to my colleagues! You had a fantastic time and we welcome you back to stay with us again in the near future! If we can assist with your upcoming reservation please feel free to email us at comfort@candw.ky. Sincerely, Kaye White, Director of Sales

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Can't beat this hotel for the price!! Not fancy but all the comforts you will need. Staff was nice and service was great! Thanks Jermaine and Martin for the great breakfasts...these boys work hard at keeping things well stocked. Pool was nice very clean....so was the hot tub although we didn't use it. They had four or five hammocks and we did use those a lot! The beach is beautiful. We fed the fish the last couple of mornings and you could see them from standing position no snorkelling required. If you get the chance go to Sting Ray City. We went with Ambassador Divers....a special thank you to Jeff. He made sure everyone got to hold and feed a sting ray if they wished. An excellent guide. It is a very relaxed island with a taste for the upscale. So if you are on a budget you may want to look elsewhere but it is worth it to visit once. We loved it and if we win the lottery you will probably be able to find us there at least for a couple of weeks!! Bon Voyage Kim

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 222kim2013
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Dear 222Kim2013 - Thank you for your kind review of our hotel, the breakfast boys will enjoy to read this one. We appreciate you staying with us and are glad that you enjoyed your visit to our island.
Yours in hopsitality
Thomas Mason CHA

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Just returned home on 3 September, after an eight night stay. Great value. Hotel was clean, the staff was very friendly, and the free-breakfast was very good. The on-property bar, "Stingers," made the best seafood soup I've ever tasted. Eventhough the hotel is not physically on the beach--it's super close, since it's located behind one beach-front condominium. Our room included a living/kitchen area (full-size refridgerator, stove, sink, microwave) and a separate bedroom. The A/C kicked on very frequently, however, even after adjusting the temperature control. The hotel's location is perfect--with restaurants, bars, liquor stores, etc. all nearby; and only a short cab ride into Georgetown. Will definitely stay there again. Thanks Comfort Suites

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ed O

Dear Ed O - Thank you for taking the time to review out hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on your fedback to Stingers, Chef Anello will be thrilled with this!
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us.
Yours in hospitality