We stayed at the Comfort Suites for 1 week and would definitely stay here again when we come back to Grand Cayman. The beds are very comfortable and the rooms are very clean. They include a fridge, toaster, and microwave which was great for longer stays and helped us save some money on eating out at some of the restaurants. The breakfast they provide is amazing. Its not just fruit and juice like a lot of places but they include eggs, sausage, bagels, toast, cereal, waffles, fruit, yogurts, and fruit juices. It was very good. The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel has access to the beach on seven mile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay with someone you know. The hotel enjoys an excellent location beachside in the heart of Seven Mile Beach area close to restaurants, bars and shopping and with breakfast and basic wi-fi access included offering excellent value to the traveller on Seven Mile Beach. While not a beachfront property guests access the beach by a small path a few feet from the back door. The hotel offers 5 suite types: 2-bedroom, 1-bedroom with full kitchen as well as Business Pool View King Studios, Deluxe Studio with 2 beds and Queen Studios each with kitchenette are ideal for any size of family and budget. Onsite Restaurant and Dive Shop with snorkel trips to Stingray City offers convenience at your door step. Best location, best value on Seven Mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites 7 Mile Beach
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands