My family of 5 (two 18 year olds and an 11 year old) just came back from a wonderful stay at the Caribbean Club. We originally were planning on staying at the Ritz and stumbled upon the tripadvisor reviews of the Caribbean Club and immediately changed our plans. We are so happy we found the Caribbean Club! We loved our beachfront villa. It was absolutely gorgeous and just steps from the beach with spectacular sunset views every night. The villa decor was beautiful and so clean. All rooms, not only the villas, have wonderful views and decor. We loved having our fully outfitted kitchen stocked with high quality groceries upon our arrival. However, the best aspect of our stay was the extremely helpful staff, especially Krystal at the front desk (gave us wonderful recommendations for restaurants, taxis, and activities), Starsky at the beach (makes the best mojitos), and Bernie at the beachfront (so helpful). We can't wait to book our next trip back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands