Caribbean Club Luxury Boutique Hotel
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$211
ComfortSuites
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)
$494
$439
  • Pool
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
$493
$804
$699
Kimpton
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
$291
TripAdvisor
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
$885
$809
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
$134
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsluca restaurantbeachfront villaacross the streetgrocery storethree bedroomthe ritzinfinity poolboutique hotelgrand caymanrestaurant downstairsfull kitchenwrap around balconysquare feetsunday brunch isbeach frontlarge balconyfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We had a wonderful 9-day stay at Caribbean Club over the week of July 4th. We have been to Grand Cayman many times, and previously stayed at the Ritz Carlton on several occasions, the Marriott, and Grand Cayman Beach Suites. The accommodations at Caribbean Club are by far the nicest (as one would expect when units are selling for $2.3M to over $3M). Kristal at the front desk was incredibly pleasant each time we saw her. She really seems to have a gift for hospitality management, and goes out of her way to make sure each guest is happy.

We ate at Luca multiple times, and the food is the best we have had on Grand Cayman. The local yellowfin tuna and snapper is outstanding, as is the filet mignon. I should have tried their homemade pastas, but the seafood was so fresh I couldn’t resist ordering it each time.

For the first 7 nights we were in unit 202 (better views than I expected for a 2nd floor unit, and beautifully decorated). The last night we were transferred to unit 303, as a repeat guest was checking in and had requested unit 202. This proved to be a bit of a pain moving all of the gear for my husband and I, our 2yr old, and 4 month old baby, but the views were great so it was worth it, plus we were able to get a late checkout.

Where Caribbean Club (and General Manager Danielle Wolfe) really went above and beyond, was when we experienced a flight delay…we had already checked out and went to the airport, only to learn that our Cayman Airways flight wasn’t leaving for 5 hours (despite the fact their website said it was on time). Caribbean Club allowed us to come back to the property and use a vacant unit (on the 6th floor—best views of all!) until we went back to the airport that evening. This was HUGE, especially since we were traveling with our 2 young children (and 5 hours at a small airport would have been rough).

I have been fortunate to stay at many 5-star properties for business and leisure, but this was the first time anyone has been this overly accommodating of a flight delay. I am truly thankful to Caribbean Club, and we will certainly return in the future.

Room Tip: High floor in center of the tower will be your best views
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank Paris718
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We recently stayed at the Caribbean Club for the first time since it had been redeveloped. We used to think the older club was charming and unique. None of its old characteristics were lost in the redevelopment. The new Caribbean Club still maintains its local charm and the facilities are equal or better than any five star resort. The 2,500 sq. ft.plus units are well designed and beautifully furnished. The in house restaurant "Luca" is as good or better than any top restaurant on the island. The management and staff are very helpful and attentive. We are looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank YYZ_11
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Just returned from a short trip to Grand Cayman and the Caribbean Club. My first time there. Decided to try the Caribbean Club because of the great reviews. It surpassed all my expectations. I was worried about street noise. There was none. I was worried about room décor. It was decorated beautifully. I was worried about views. The balcony was superb. But, the best part of the stay was the staff at the Caribbean Club. Krystal and Jaimie (?) were magnificent and helpful in every way. I stayed in Room 603 and would recommend to everyone. FYI, I am extremely picky about rooms often switching multiple times...the Caribbean Club was one of the best experiences ever.

Room Tip: I choose a high floor (room 603) which was magnificent.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Hojo8462
Reviewed June 30, 2013

All of the other 5 star reviews are accurate...immaculate, spacious, high-end, beautifully appointed, amazing views, delicious cuisine, attentive staff: ALL TRUE! We were on CI celebrating my father-in-law's 75th and I researched/wanted nothing but the best for the family. This place definitely delivers THE BEST! We rented 2 units for the week, 701 & 703 for our family of ten. Caribbean Club combines the best of both worlds by having all the comforts of home and the ammenities of a five star resort. I believe there are only about 30 something units on the property which makes it really, really nice. The pool was not crowded. We never once had to "stalk" for beach chairs, even in the shade. Luca was closed one night for a wedding reception, but we were offered room service...I thought it might take additional time to get the order, but I think the room service delivery beat me out of the shower! Amazing! We arrived on a Sunday and the grocery store/liquor store/everything is closed: I highly recommend the shopping service available for a nominal charge to have your fridge/pantry stocked with goodies to get your trip going. My prior travel experience has drawn me toward certain 5 star resort hotel chains as an insurance that "you can't go wrong when you book at the (insert name of 5 star resort chain)". I am looking at things differently now that I've had the blessing/fortunate experience at this boutique property. We loved being "big fish in a small pond". Take a walk down the beach and look at how crowded the beach is at the other hotel...it looked like Manhattan over there! My only reticence about giving Caribbean Club one more glowing recommendation is that I'm worried I won't be able to get back in next summer due to growing demand and popularity....Danielle, Jamie, don't forget us! We are coming back next summer!

Room Tip: We loved the top floor! Quiet & panoramic ocean vistas! The end units in the tower have less covered patio than the center 2 units, so keep that in mind if being outside on your balcony for a significant time during your stay.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank amandag27
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The staff was courteous, accommodating, and pleasant especially Krystal. Our villa was gorgeous, nicely decorated, maintained well, and comfortable. The restaurant on site, Luca, was fabulous! We ate there several times during our stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family