This was ideal for the family, spacious, only steps away from the beach, restaurant and pool. It was the last available booking in the hotel for the date I wanted so I was concerned before arrival, but I think it was one of the best situated rooms, room 8. Large, clean and not noisy. Although it is a boutique hotel and the restaurant is not open for breakfast, it makes for a quieter hotel. We ate in the Ritz a couple of times, but it had the noise of a large hotel. The Caribbean Club is close to the supermarket, restaurants and other amenities. I would recommend hiring a car to get around the island, and I would recommend booking Sunday Brunch at Luca which is delicious, but maybe not suitable for young children. Bring your snorkel gear so you can jump straight into the sea by the hotel. On the first day we saw a great barracuda and a sea turtle. We also saw Octopi. Beautiful, uncrowded beach and clear blue sea. If you have time, visit the stingrays and dolphins, and if you want to SCUBA dive, go to the Cayman Dive Shuttle at Westbay,next to the dolphins by the Cracked Conch, v. professional and great with kids. One suggestion for The Caribbean Club is canopies for the sun loungers, and more sun loungers. We want to come back, just trying to figure out when!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands