We just returned last night from eight nights at the Caribbean Club. As a meeting planner for Fortune 500 companies I have the opportunity to stay in five star hotels all over the world. To achieve an excellent rating from me is very hard. I am extremely picky and difficult to please. The hotel rooms are amazing and the views are wondeful. We stayed on the second floor and then on the seventh. In terms of noise levels, there was a wedding one night when we were on the second floor. I am a very, very light sleeper and thought the music might bother me...but I slept like a baby. The units are extremely well soundproofed inside. If you need a very very quiet unit and plan to spend 80% of your time outside especially at night just request a higher level. We were out at night and early in the mornings every day and other than the one wedding it was silent. FYI I usually prefer to be as high up as possible but my entire family enjoyed the second floor the most!
The staff was wonderful and the location can not be beat. Because of the Carib. Club and the great experience we had I actually slightly teared up twice upon leaving the island b/c I just could not handle leaving that hotel!!!
One last note-my main goal in choosing a hotel for my kids and hubby was a place that was "easy" in terms of navigating the pool and beach as my kids like to go back and forth. This hotel has everything laid out so perfectly that it makes our days at the beach easy. Saving and planning for my next visit starting today!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Club is a luxury hotel offering 1-3 bedroom villas and suites located in the heart of Seven Mile Beach. Each suite has a large living room with full equipped gourmet kitchen and a beautiful balcony furnished with dining table and lounge chairs overlooking Seven Mile Beach. The oceanfront villas built directly on to the white sand of Seven Mile Beach offer wrap around patios with direct walk-out on to the beach or breathtaking views. Beach service, lunch and dinner is served by LUCA, our onsite restaurant. We will cater to your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Caribbean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Club Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Caribbean Club Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands