We stayed at Casa Caribe for one week in January 2014. We were two couples and two friends (6 guests) who stayed in a three-bedroom condo on the 2nd floor.
We highly recommend Casa Caribe:
- Location: Centrally located on 7-mile beach, close to grocery store and shopping center, plenty of restaurants nearby.
- General Facilities: Great landscaping, clean, tennis courts, pool, and hot-tub, beach is well-maintained (and never crowded). Beach also has plenty of shade. There is an elevator for those who need assistance with mobility.
- Condo Characteristics: We were in a 3-bedroom unit on the 2nd floor with beautiful views of the ocean, screened patio, and up-to-date appliances. Very comfortable and clean. Daily maid-service with fresh towels (Carmen took really good care of us). There were plenty of books and puzzles in the condo for rainy-days.
- Management: Neal and Neville welcomed us, and all staff we encountered were friendly and knowledgeable.
I was reluctant to write this review because I don't want competition for our return trip! But, we had such a wonderful stay that I felt it was necessary to highlight a job well-done. We had a wonderful stay and hope to go back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here your beach is never crowded! From your doorstep, the warm, relaxing, crystal clear turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea awaits, while breathtaking sunsets are enjoyed from the beach or your private screened porch. Casa Caribe is a low density, three story condominium complex consisting of 24 individually owned two and three bedroom Villas, fully equipped to cater for all your needs. Some villas are wheelchair accessible. Amenities include swimming pool, hot tub, bar-b-que grills, gym and flood lit tennis court offering you a good value for your money. Bring along your laptop or hand held device and access free wireless internet service while you sit and enjoy the warm breezes under your beach umbrella. We are a short fifteen minute ride from the airport. Supermarket, spas, fine shopping, liquor stores and several world famous restaurants are all within easy walking distance. Come... build memories with your family and share the dream with our friendly staff, because here at Casa Caribe the little things do matter. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Caribe Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Casa Caribe Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands