We stayed in April 2013 for 1 week with two small children and could not have been happier.
1) Staff- Neal and Effie are great, will help with any logistical issues, and go out of their way to help you have a great stay
2) Location- Beautiful section of beach with amazing sand and calm water. Plenty of shade trees and umbrellas. You can walk across the street to the grocery store. There are many good restaurants within walking distance.
3) Privacy- This is probably the BEST thing about Casa Caribe. There is a huge amount of beach for the number of units. We walked all of seven mile beach, and if you are looking for a relaxing place without massive crowds this is the place to stay. Our stay was quiet and peaceful. These are condos, so there is no onsite restaurant/bar, but it takes 1 minute (at most) to walk back to your unit and get whatever you need.
4) Value- Honestly, looking at all the other properties on seven mile beach, Casa Caribe is probably undervalued for what you get
5) Rooms- Very nice. We stayed in one of the "smallest" which was over 1600 sq ft. We also looked at several other units which were unoccupied at the time. They are all very well equipped, and all have washers and dryers. All of the units have excellent views ( they are almost all oceanfront). Porches are screened
Really nothing. If one was super picky you could say that some units are slightly dated, but that is it.
Will absolutely stay here again. Location is perfect ( you don't need to rent a car), gorcery store across the street. Beach is excellent, and not crowded, with plenty of shade trees and umbrellas. Units are huge, well appointed, and with outstanding views. For the money I think it is the best place to stay on seven mile beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here your beach is never crowded! From your doorstep, the warm, relaxing, crystal clear turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea awaits, while breathtaking sunsets are enjoyed from the beach or your private screened porch. Casa Caribe is a low density, three story condominium complex consisting of 24 individually owned two and three bedroom Villas, fully equipped to cater for all your needs. Some villas are wheelchair accessible. Amenities include swimming pool, hot tub, bar-b-que grills, gym and flood lit tennis court offering you a good value for your money. Bring along your laptop or hand held device and access free wireless internet service while you sit and enjoy the warm breezes under your beach umbrella. We are a short fifteen minute ride from the airport. Supermarket, spas, fine shopping, liquor stores and several world famous restaurants are all within easy walking distance. Come... build memories with your family and share the dream with our friendly staff, because here at Casa Caribe the little things do matter. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Caribe Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Casa Caribe Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands