Casa Caribe
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Seven Mile Beach
See available hotels
  • Pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
  • Beachfront
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)
View Hotel
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsscreened in porchgrocery storebeach frontacross the streetclean sandalready planning our returnfully equipped kitchenmagic jackshort walkcasuarina treescable tvrented unitbeach toysbeautiful beachwasher dryergreat condocondo complex
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2012

My last review here of Casa Caribe was in 2009 and we visited twice in 2011 and will be there again the first week of June 2012. As a multiple time visitor from Tennessee we can recommend the Casa Caribe Condos without any hesitation. The other reviews of this location pretty much tell the story of very satisfied visitors. We have visited Cayman since 1976 and found Casa Caribe many years ago after a rough stay at Plantation Village which is closer to George Town. Casa Caribe has a great location, the beach is pristine with no coral in the crystal clear water. All amenities are a short walk. We were sorry to see Ernie go, but he was replaced well by Neal. Effie is a jewel and a caring manager. We use units 4 or 5 which are on the beach and they are great.

Room Tip: We like being on the ocean. The units on the upper floors require steps or the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank raberdon
Reviewed May 12, 2012

My family and I have stayed here twice. Although not our favorite location on Seven Mile Beach it is a very good one. In fact its only two properties down from our normal accommodations. The beach is never busy and the grounds are very well kept. The privately owned units are very well maintained and large. Great for families.

Room Tip: If you stay for a week or more you pay for 6 days
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Robert C
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My wife and I and friends spent a week at the Casa Caribe in Unit #18. The property is well maintained and a perfect location on 7 Mile Beach. It is walking distance to many restaurants, grocery and liquor stores. I'd highly recommend the Casa Caribe and this unit to anyone. It has a screened porch with an ocean view of many beautiful sunsets. The Unit has 3BR/#BA and is very spacious. The private beach is as beautiful beach as anything you have seen. The front office is friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: Unit #18 is on the side and is private and quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank FuzzyAtlanta10
Reviewed April 7, 2012

My wife and I with two adult children spent a week in unit 6. I wish it could have been a month. The unit is on the beach, just 4 or 5 steps to sand and 100 ft to the beautiful water of seven mile beach. the property is well maintained with maid service daily. The front office was attentive and helpful. We were in communication with them, as our flight was delayed and they made sure someone was there to let us in. The grocery, a liquor store and a couple of restaurants are a short walk (5-10 minutes) away. 100 yards off shore is a small reef for snorkelling, and a 1/4 mile down the beach is a much bigger one.

the fabulous screened in porch and free wifi, offered a great place to have breakfast and catch up on the news of the world, as well as enjoying the gorgeous sunsets.

Room Tip: depends on what you want. our unit had 2xtwin, 2Xfull and a master suite with king. right on the beach. The pictures on the casa caribe web site was very accurate. 6 is central in the complex and a short walk to the pool, BBQ, hot tub and main office. PLUS right on the beach.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2012

I'd highly recommend Casa Caribe to anyone planning on going to Seven Mile Beach. It's perfectly located right in the middle, across the street from a grocery store, 3 liquor stores, and some fantastic restaurants. Having walked the entire 7 miles of beach, I can say that the private beach out front of Casa Caribe is by far the best. Lots of space, lots of shade, and lots of beach (some places have less sand than others). I recommend staying in Condo #3, which is on the ground level that walks right out on to the beach. You can't ask for a better spot. The condo itself is all that you need...clean, a well equipped kitchen, nice working appliances and beds to sleep it. If you want anything more you're missing the point of a beach vacation. The facilities themselves have a great tennis court that's in pristine condition (and almost never used, so you have no problem reserving it whenever you want), a nice cool pool and hot tub area, with plenty of shade, and two very high quality BBQs to use...but really, the best part is the beach. It's unmatched.

Oh, and Neil the manager there is very helpful and can make great recommendations for any activities you want to do.

If I had to criticize, I'd say the beds might need new mattresses, or at least they weren't to my style, but really they weren't bad at all.

Room Tip: Anything on the ground level (Suite #3) is ideal.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family