We heard from two locals that the Sunshine Suites was 'the best value for your money' on the Island - and we definitely agree! We had a wonderful time staying at the Sunshine Suites. The staff was super helpful with recommending tourist activities and companies to go through. They were always friendly and eager to help! We ate at a few places in the vicinity - and the restaurant at the Sunshine Suites was definitely our favorite (the only place we went twice!) The fish tacos are AMAZING! The vibe in the restaurant is perfect - great music, chill atmosphere, and friendly staff. Another great perk, that our friends staying at other hotels in the area did not get, was the complimentary breakfast. The room was a standard hotel-room size and had a kitchenette. There is a grocery store less than a 10 minute walk up the road, so you can definitely utilize the kitchenette and save a couple bucks on eating out. There is a great pool at the Sunshine Suites, and the beach is literally across the street. (Having never been to Grand Cayman before this trip, we were a little skeptical about being 'across the street' - but the hotel is literally across the street from the Westin, which is on the beach.) I will definitely stay in the Sunshine Suites when I go back to Grand Cayman and will highly recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine Suites Resort offers the best in affordable boutique lodging. We're a short walk from the sparkling ocean waters and white sand of Grand Cayman's famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy the convenience of our prime location near dozens of shops, restaurants and activities. Our amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless internet. In addition, Guests enjoy the amenities at our neighboring sister property on Seven Mile Beach including charging privileges to your hotel room: Use of the beach, beach chairs and towels, Beach Ambassadors to service your needs and assist you with beach lounge chair placement, unlimited use of the Fitness Center and spa. We offer our guests high end accommodations, excellent services and convenience at affordable prices. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, a warm and friendly team awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Sunshine Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunshine Suites Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands