Had an excellent stay at the Sunshine Suites. The hotel is across the street from the beach but in all honesty we never even used that part of the beach once. There are multiple entrances to the beach (look for the brown signs) and Governor's Beach is about a 2 minute drive. Its better to go to that beach because it isn't crowded and you're not stuck between two hotels.
The hotel's location is great. The strip mall just steps away from the hotel has a liquor store & Captain Marvin's Tours, if your interested in any snorkeling or Sting Ray action.
The rooms are very clean. I am picky about cleanliness like most people and our room was clean every single day.
Also, we rented a car so it was nice that parking was free at the hotel. WiFi was free. Breakfast is free too! It is usually muffins, toast, an egg dish, fruit and yogurt and if i remember right, another dish that is a surprise each day. I enjoyed the breakfast everyday. It's just for hotel guests so there is no worry that you won't get a seat.
Overall the stay was great and I highly recommend this hotel. It has the number one restaurant on trip advisor, it is steps from the beach and it's about 1000$ less than the big hotels that you won't spend any time in any ways because there is way too much to see in Grand Cayman!
Pick sunshine suites, you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine Suites Resort offers the best in affordable boutique lodging. We're a short walk from the sparkling ocean waters and white sand of Grand Cayman's famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy the convenience of our prime location near dozens of shops, restaurants and activities. Our amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless internet. In addition, Guests enjoy the amenities at our neighboring sister property on Seven Mile Beach including charging privileges to your hotel room: Use of the beach, beach chairs and towels, Beach Ambassadors to service your needs and assist you with beach lounge chair placement, unlimited use of the Fitness Center and spa. We offer our guests high end accommodations, excellent services and convenience at affordable prices. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, a warm and friendly team awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Sunshine Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunshine Suites Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands